Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Do any online retailers match the German prices?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Do the likes of wiggle / CRC / evans price match against bike24 / rose etc..?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Never heard of them price matching each other. Throw in a fluctuating euro and good luck with that.

DT78
    Free Member

I’ve had CRC price match in the past – I believe they ‘reserve the right’ not too.

I’m doubtful too, but seeing if anyone has had any luck.

kimi
    Free Member

iv never had them price match but have had excellent experiences with rose bikes in the past, always cheap too.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Not a price match, but I use Alltricks in France a bit now which are just as cheap if not cheaper and delivery to UK is as fast or faster than CRC. Plus you can get free shipping if you don’t mind using UPS collection service (where you pick up from a local shop, which is more convenient for me anyway).

Problem with some German places (and I’m guessing you’ll be talking about bike-discount), is they obviously use DHL. They’re super speedy and efficient in Germany and get onto a flight the same day. Then they sit in Heathrow for a week until someone can be bothered to deliver it.

adsh
    Free Member

There’s not much point – just get it from whoever is cheapest whose aftersales you trust.

benpinnick

Depends what you’re after. Evans generally do pricematch. We (Bird) will match on things like forks/reverbs etc. for aftermarket products.

poah
    Free Member

bike-discount will price match in germany I think and they use DPD and DHL, I always use DPD. I just buy from the cheapest place and only price match evans if they have in a local shop stock

CraigW
    Free Member

Wiggle will price match some, including the big German shops. Full list here: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/productpricing#pricematchpolicy

Basil

Bike24 great service so far & DPD easy the best courier i have used

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Do any online retailers match the German prices?’ is closed to new replies.