Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Do any of you fellas shave your body hair with hair clippers!?
  • the-muffin-man

Not your normal thread, but a question I feel I need to ask!

The scenario is that I’m not short of body hair and as I get older I resemble a silver-back gorilla more and more! (and my head hair get less and less).

Now I’m not after an ultra-smooth oiled body look so waxing is out of the question, but I just wondered (like you do) if running the hair clippers over occasionally on a No.3 or 4 setting was the done thing? Just to reduce the effect a little – or would it look stupid and be a dumb thing to do?

Cheers in advance (and sorry to put you off your sarnies!).

maccruiskeen

Before and after

philconsequence
    Free Member

meehaja
    Free Member

bare in mind that body hair is quite course, and clipped may give it a sharp end, you may not be able to feel it, but it may cause irritation…

unklehomered
    Free Member

No, used scissors, which was a ballache (no pun intended), so would go with clippers. Did chest and armpits, armpits as it did reduce the stink on my riding wear, and chest as it reduced the itching on my riding wear.

mikewsmith
    Free Member
    maccruiskeen

samuri
    Free Member

I used to work with a chap who shaved his whole body. Everything.

It was because the ladies like it apparently. Quite why the ladies like going to bed with a boy instead of a man is beyond me but there you go.

Anyway, he told me he used a normal bic razer for the most part. He had his sac and crack waxed at a lady parlour.

philconsequence
    Free Member

you used to work with deadlydarcy?

aidso
    Free Member

Never ever shave your ass crack!!

Id say you must be one hairy mofo if a number 3 or 4 shave has any impact. Just buy one of those Philips Bodygroom razors. It’s not like you’ll only use it once.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Yep I give myself a number 1 every month. If you use hair clippers it won’t cut it stupidly short as number one because the hair doesn’t stand proud so it wk t be spikey.

I don’t look like I trim, just like your average Jo but if I didn’t I’d be a monkey very shortly.
    In my opinion it looks better and feels more comfortable, especially in the summer.

Oh and the time you take having a trim evey month youll save ten fold getting dry.

Start with a no. 3 and work down to what your happy with.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Jeez! A No3 or 4!!!!!!!

A mate of mine recently saw me on a bike and took the piss that I was a leg shaving nancy. Little did he know that was how nature made me.

Saying that I am getting the middle-aged ear/nose/back proliferation.

soobalias
    Free Member

clippers at grade 1 or 2, proper bic, wax or veet leads to the possibility of ingrowing hairs.

tonyd

Alternatively you could plait it, that might look nice? Although perhaps a little lumpy through a shirt.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Never ever shave your ass crack!!

This man speaks the truth

oddjob
    Free Member

Grade 2 up to the eyebrows.

wallop

Oh my god it’d be like making love to a hedgehog. Don’t do it!

fourbanger
    Free Member

I do in the summer. Too cold right now, got my winter coat on.

dabble
    Free Member

dont try open blade on the baws, it can nip…(there should be a teary emoticon)

ads678

I’ve had my back waxed before and it doesn’t really hurt when having it done but it really iritates when growing back. If i’m going on holiday i use veet type stuff, but generally just use the clipper with no guard. you can usually sculpt it around the shoulders so it looks like a pretty natural hair line.

I keep thinking about laser treatment though, god i hate my hairy back!!

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Never, but then where do you stop??? All over?, “the gentlemans” area? Nipple hair? ….

cleeters
    Free Member

I get the missus to clip my back hair. I had it waxed once – never again. I was laughing hysterically at the pain and then my back came out in a load of spots.

I’ll do my chest with a number 4.

But legs…nah, they can stay hairy

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Manscape with grade 2 and epilate my legs. 😀

lowey

I’m pretty lucky really as have very little body hair, my ears and nose make up for it though.

carlosg
    Free Member

I’m another not so hairy person , I shave my head every 2 weeks with no clip and do my pits at the same time as the hair there is just wispy and fluffy and I get sweaty very quickly. Do the downstairs dept about once a month at a grade2 mainly because it’s easier to keep everything clean.

GrahamS

Sounds like someone got his second puberty

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l0dG-VRshA[/video]

You’re a man now my son.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Only my head, guard off, once a week.

Grade zero on my head once a week, face twice a week, chest once a fortnight, pits and baws once a month. I wouldn’t want my lady to have a bush, so why inflict mine on her?

GrahamS

Any tips on how to shave my own back…?

Some kind of extendable claw?

Or maybe gaffer tape the clipper to the shower screen and rub and down it?

philconsequence
    Free Member

a brisk rub up against a brick wall a few times a week does the trick graham (topless of course)

jenifer29
    Free Member

Be a man, never shave!LOL

GrahamS

Do I need to video it so you can check my technique phil?

SiB
    Free Member

FFS, men are meant to be hairy, young boys, transexuals (M to f) and ladies aren’t.

Hairy blokes have more testosterone, fact, women love it!!

Weight weenie by any chance trying to s(h)ave 25g?

Be a proper man.

Tom Selleck or Matt Lucas? I rest my case

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

quick number one round the front lawn and danglehamptons makes your nob look bigger.

Sam

Hairy blokes have more testosterone, fact, women love it!!

More testosterone, possibly; closer to apes, definitely.

joeegg
    Free Member

The wife does my upperbody with the electric dog clippers.
    I get a bit nervous around the nipple area.
    As i’m a little bit older some of my body hair is grey so it looks better removed,and around the nether regions as well.

jools182
    Free Member

mr potatohead – Member

quick number one round the front lawn and danglehamptons makes your nob look bigger.

that’s a good enough reason for me

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

better than looking like a folk singer with a red nose !!!!

GrahamS

Handy if you can’t see the wood for the trees shrubbery?

tonyd

After a night out at University (many moons ago) a particularly boisterous and troublesome (in a good way) housemate declared he wanted to have his arse shaved. We had a good stock of duty free at home, a new set of (shared) hair clippers, and the pub was closing so off we went.

He ended up laying over a chair in the front room, trousers down and arse in the air with one lad holding his cheeks apart and another attacking his bung hole with the clippers we’d all be using for the next 6 months, his very attractive girlfriend was watching intently and giving directions.

Apparently she rode him senseless for weeks because of that, the downside was that when it all started growing back the itching was unbearable. The memory of that night still makes me a little queasy.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Do any of you fellas shave your body hair with hair clippers!?’ is closed to new replies.