Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Do all Australians……..
  • Pigface
    Free Member

say "look" before answering questions. Jason Gillespie starts every reply to a question with "oh look blah blah" Cant remember them doing that when I lived there.

epicyclo

Look mate, I don't think that's right, eh?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Do they also say 'Look, we're gonna lose The Ashes'?

epicyclo

mastiles_fanylion – Member
    Do they also say 'Look, we're gonna lose The Ashes'?

Look, we say that once every blue moon. We let you win so that we don't keep hearing about 1966 like the football countries do. Then our losing team goes home, gets executed.

MrSmith
    Free Member

why do all aussie cricketers have that supercilious grin on their faces when they speak on TV? it's arrogant, condescending and makes them look a bit thick.
    it's like they are laughing all the time. the way they are performing in this series i don't think they have much to be cheery about.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Who cares about the Ashes anyway! It's a tiny thimble full of ashes. Can't see what all the fuss is about.

psychle
    Free Member

so that we don't keep hearing about 1966 like the football countries do

too true 😆

GrahamS

why do all aussie cricketers have that supercilious grin on their faces when they speak on TV?

Look, in Oz it's considered nice to smile and people generally do it a fair bit. Unlike the UK where if you see someone smiling you either think they are up to something or they are a bit simple.

GrahamS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do all Australians……..’ is closed to new replies.