• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by pk13.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • dns server issues on singletrack
  • pk13

I’m getting this on my Samsung s4 when connected via wifi only . All the other devices at home are fine as is this site on mobile data . It’s only on singletrack ..

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I’ve been getting ‘Access Denied’ messages all evening. Only on 3G, though; wifi was fine. Link to earlier thread.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Network issues, they happen. Providers routers fail, name servers go down etc etc.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Had this yesterday, only on STW. Seems to be resolved now, though.

breadcrumb

I had this on a WiFi iPad last night, fine on android.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Had this last night on my WiFi at home using my HTC. Wife had no problem on the same WiFi with her chrome book.

nuke

Yep same issue last night on both my Nexus 4 and my wife’s Nexus 7, both over wifi

scaredypants

was a bit weird – pc and phone failed, but downforeveryone insisted it was still live 😕

crankboy
    Free Member

Us too using WiFi iPad worked mobile phones on android gifgaf didn’t .

ton

me too.
    person on the treadmill needs a kick up the aris…….. 8)

Three_Fish
    Free Member

System is probably confused because what should be a website has turned into a single, massive, floating advert.

euain

It seems a wider issue yesterday. Just me? were saying it was down for everyone at about 7pm last night.

rossatease
    Free Member

It was down for me all night at home, yet had been fine at the office until 6 ish.

Drac

I almost had to venture outside.

Pigface
    Free Member

Off for me from 9 last night, WiFi I pad, all good now. Thought it was the great hack all over again with out the claim 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

I almost had to venture outside

but never in direct sunlight 😉

Drac

I live in the North where apparently it always rains so I may be Ok.

maxtorque

Drac
    I almost had to venture outside.

I very, very, very nearly had to actually go and ride my (expensive, carbon 650b) bike……. 😉

(but luckily the site came back up just when i was wondering which tyres i should fit before i rode 😉

pk13

Working fine now, have singletrack been to pets at home for a hamster refill.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘dns server issues on singletrack’ is closed to new replies.