Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • DLINK – Home music everywhere – anyone tried it?
  • alanf
    Free Member

Looking at possibly getting some sort of wireless adaptor for the stereo I have in the garage for when I’m on the turbo etc.
    I have music stored on a NAS so will this do the job for getting the music out through the stereo using my phone as a controller?

alanf
    Free Member

Sorry – wrong forum can this be moved?

deadkenny
    Free Member

All kinds of options to do this stuff.

Can’t comment on the Dlink, but myself I have a couple of Squeezebox devices. One is an old classic one (before Logitech bought them), and plugs into my AV system. Another is a radio version by the computer, which has its own speakers but I can also hook into the computer speakers if I want.

I have a Synology NAS and there’s a Squeezebox server app for it (known as Logitech Media Server now), and likewise there’s an app for Android (maybe others) to control it from the phone.

riddoch

I have a gramafon,it lets you play Spotify under the control of your phone. It’s a bit cheaper than some but you need a Spotify subscription.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Various things I’ve got have spotify now. My NAS, the AV amp, even the TV, but yes all need the subscription, so I don’t bother. I have tonnes of music in my NAS ripped from CDs plus access to loads of internet radio stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘DLINK – Home music everywhere – anyone tried it?’ is closed to new replies.