Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • DJ'ists – Technics are back
  • footflaps

I’ve still got a Technics Direct Drive Linear Tracking record player somewhere in a cupboard….

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Saw this yesterday. Nice to them coming back. However the 2 I have are already feeling neglected.
    I still have friends that are buying vinyl at the same rate they always did.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Blew my first uny loan on a pair of 1210s 15 years ago and still looking sweet

Milkie
    Free Member

I don’t understand why they have brought them back and not updated them with some features. I was hoping for extra features like the mk5G’s had. 8%/16% pitch range, key lock, variable start n stop speed, optical out/digital out.

Although these days all those features are pretty much redundant as you can do that with software such as Serato, but still would be nice to have a digital out and an analogue without the ground.

I can see why they haven’t updated them much, I have a set of mk3’s and they are still sweet, but not as sweet as the 1200GE’s I use. 😉

Drac

I don’t understand why they have brought them back and not updated them with some features

Hipsters.

enfht
    Free Member

Wik wikky wik, wikky wik wik wicked!

cheekyget
    Free Member

Sweet….I got my first pair in 1988 with my first few months wages…sold them in 1995 and got my money back …but missed them like crazy

I may be tempted..as I still have my choonz 😀

redstripe
    Free Member

Bought my first pair in 1986 when I DJ’d at this place http://thevenuelondon.com/ back in the day. Gave to my kids ages ago and still going strong, they have never gone wrong, not once….

RustySpanner

They just happen to sound great as well.
    A stone cold classic, and a good antidote to HiFi snobbery.

Great to see them back.

Saving up already.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DJ'ists – Technics are back’ is closed to new replies.