Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Divine Chocolate
  • edoverheels
    Free Member

If I ever hear Sophie whatever her name is again this computer is going through the effffing window and I will never look at Singletrack again and my niche fantasies will remain unfullfilled.
    How a man of my age gets so filled with rage so quickly is inexplicable.

Yetiman
    Free Member

Glad to see its not just me. Happens almost every time I open a new thread while surfing on my mobile. PITA!

richmars

Same here. I will never, ever buy from them.
    Sorry, I know ads buy for this site, but just try using a small smart phone.

scotroutes

edoverheels – have you switched Ads off under your Premier Account tab?

cheers_drive

Given the intrusiveness of the ads on this site my premium account is useful but would be a damn site more useful if it kept me logged in. Especially as the log in link appears after all the ads have loaded.

Drac

Given the intrusiveness of the ads on this site my premium account is useful but would be a damn site more useful if it kept me logged in.

It keeps you logged in, you may have your setting different in your browser options not to remember your login.

bearnecessities

2 different mobile devices and 2 laptops with different browsers don’t keep me logged in!

Drac

2 different mobile devices and 2 computers keep me logged on. 😀

scotroutes

That!

Drac
    daftvader
    Free Member

and what about the rest of us that don’t want a premium membership and are being forced into having these ads? I don’t mind most of them but when its loading a min and a half of hd video almost every page its eating into my internet allowance…

scotroutes

Just work out what’s cheaper – more bandwidth or a cheap Premier sub.

daftvader
    Free Member

that’s not really the point is it? I have had the premium sub in the past but don’t really want it now. and with the outcry after the last hd streaming video addvert I would have expected singletrack towers to have been a little more circumspect in the advertising allowed. again don’t get me wrong I fully understand the need for advertising but those that automatically start playing hd video should be stopped IMO…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Divine Chocolate’ is closed to new replies.