Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ditched – for having a job*!
  • scaled
    Free Member

Bastards, Wednesday night riding buddies are off round Llandegla in the dark tonight, but are planning on get there for 6pm, which when you finish at 1730 in Manchester is never going to happen.

Might have to face the wolves alone 😐

*OK, so they all have jobs but happen to not be working this week.

portlyone

Pull/punch the fire alarm and make a quick exit?

nbt

Llandegla’s crap anyway. Pete *might* be out round Marple but it’ll be a 6pm start if so – if he isn;t then 7,30 tomorrow as normal

scaled
    Free Member

Yeah the Mrs is away with work tomorrow and friday so that only leaves me with tonight to ride.

events are conspiring against me 😀

nosedive
    Free Member

llandegla in the dark you say? I end up landing in the trees on the B-line when I ride it in the light, anything could happen in the dark. must give it a try

back to your point though, domestic emergency? appt with dentist, plumber etc? stop posting on the internet about it though, you never know…..

therealhoops
    Free Member

Hayfield Hub meet every Wednesday at the Royal. 7:30pm kick off.

FaceBonk linky

thepodge
    Free Member

Llandegla in the dark without lights is fun, we did it then got lost in the cars

eightyeight
    Free Member

I’m driving to Lee Quarry tonight from the city centre, but don’t usually get away until 7 if that’s any help?

scaled
    Free Member

I’ve always fancied lee quarry but never had a go, what sort of time you think you’ll get up there?

eightyeight
    Free Member

probably for about 8, maybe a little earlier.

scaled
    Free Member

If you dont mind me tagging along could you drop me an email?

morderkai at hotmail dotcom

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ditched – for having a job*!’ is closed to new replies.