Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Dissertation Survey – Advertising in the Cycle Industry
  • 29erKeith
    Free Member

On one\PX have a lot of fans on here and they talk about their products and Brant contributes to to forum and has for years, not exclusively about his products either, views about the industry/products in general and helping users and a healthy bit of general banter and sarcasm too.

There are plenty of negative threads about the companies too with regards customer service and products. Many which Brant and Dave have replied to, and very honestly too, which I think is refreshing and mostly appreciate. One from Dave last year about customer services specificity springs to mind, he admitted failings and promised to improve the situation.

Cy from Cotic posts too I think, and there have been plenty of threads about his bikes and products.

Sam from Singular the same, I’ve lost count of the number of people who seem to adore their singulars and the “show me you [insert model]” threads for singular especially.

and the guy from Genesis too if I recall

yes on one and PX and probably are the most numerous but they’ve made a lot of bikes and different products compared to the others and they have a lot of fans.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m not denying that brant is doing an excellent job with some amazing bikes.
    I know all the others you mention frequent here and have nothing but praise for their work.
    That’s what not what I was commenting about.
    From a layman reading this forum (probably far too much) I merely commented that the on one threads seem to saturate the bike forum with new products at least weekly whereas I don’t recall the last Superstar/Merlin/whoever thread.
    It must be down to the popularity of on one.

brant
    Free Member

Afternoon all! I’m a third year student at Aberystwyth University and am in process of writing my dissertation on the techniques used by advertisers to communicate with consumers. In order to do this, I require a large amount of data regarding demographics within consumer groups in the cycling community. The survey below asks a few simple questions and will take no more than a few minutes to complete. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QXSPS33

Let’s keep it on topic 😉

Sorry OP for diversion.

29erKeith
    Free Member

oh and OP done BTW, good luck

29erKeith
    Free Member

and how many products and lines do the others mentioned have\release in caparison……

sorry OP 😳

Jamie
    Free Member
    iolo
    Free Member

Sorry OP for diversion.

No need to apologize. I was merely highlighting another technique used by advertisers to communicate with consumers.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

apologize???
    s

iolo
    Free Member

Hey, what can I say. English is my second lanugyage

lawman91

No worries about it going off-topic chaps, threads like this usually do! 🙂 Thanks all for your participation, the response has been way beyond my expectations!

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Dissertation Survey – Advertising in the Cycle Industry’ is closed to new replies.