Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Disneyland Paris tickets – any cheaper ways to buy them? And any top tips?
  • fatmax

Hi follks
    I’m off to Holland and France with the wife and kids next week, and as it’s my lads 6th birthday, we were going to try and take in Disneyland Paris at some point.
    Is there a way of getting cheaper tickets by buying in advance, other than the official website?
    Any other Disneyland Paris top tips (what to see / avoid etc) would be very much appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Fraser

restless
    Free Member

Don’t visit on a weekend,it is so busy compared to weekdays.

I bought my tickets direct as they dont have travel agent fees on.

Use fastpasses for busy rides, they are free.

Get the parade and show times in advance off the website so you can plan your day according to which ones you want to see.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Another interesting thing I saw on TV was that tickets for other nations were cheaper. I think the Spanish paid notably less.

takisawa2

Bought our tickets in advance, followed link on the net. 5 days for the price of 4 for about £140ea. Some travel agents down south, ADT Travel or something like that. Worked fine, swapped the vouchers for passes at Disney. All worked fine. http://www.attractions-tickets.co.uk or something like that.

Expect to haemorrhage cash on a monumental scale if you eat in the park. There’s a McDonalds just outside though, & a mini supermarket type thing in the train station. If your kids are set on meeting the characters eating at the Mexican cook-out diner gets them crowd free access for an hour or more, but looking at £60 for lunch for 2+2.

Would I go again…god yes. Loved it. 🙂

£12 to park by the way…!!!

Mr_C
    Free Member

£12 to park by the way…!!!

If you do go to the park in the car, don’t follow the signs to the Disneyland car park. Follow the signs to the Disney Village – there is a multi-storey car park there which is half the price of the main car park and right by the park entrance – so no 2 mile hike from and to the car.

bonchance
    Free Member

Club card might have deal?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Newspapers often do deals – we recently got ferries and entrance for about £12. Stayed in a hotel and paid for a second day and the whole lot still only cost £140. (Two adults + two 2 yr olds).

That deal was with The Sun.

vinnyeh

oh, is it the school holidays??!!! 8)

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Went last month – what they all said really ^^^. Properly good, in a kind of ‘hyper-reality’ way. As Taki says, food is uniformly, ‘fast’ generic, of poor quality and expensive beyond belief. If you can keep the kids up til 11, do hang around for the Disney Dreams show – Video, lasers, lights, sound, water, jets of fire, fireworks….. there was probably a kitchen sink in there as well!! 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Top tip – if you want to get up close with the Disney characters, go to the Clubhouse (?) cafe outside the attraction in the Disney shopping mall (opposite the Rainforest Cafe – which is also very nice to be fair). Just as expensive as anywhere else but all the characters come round the tables.

And tell them it is someone’s birthday to get a free cake and all the characters attention 😉

Ohh and under 3s eat free (same menu as the normal children’s menu too) so if you have very young ones it can work out reasonably priced.

You should book a table in advance.

fatmax

Many thanks folks, much appreciated.
    And a lunchtime bump.
    FTM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Disneyland Paris tickets – any cheaper ways to buy them? And any top tips?’ is closed to new replies.