Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Dishonest bike buyer
  • ricky1
    Free Member

I hope you get it resolved one way or another,problems like this make me feel physically sick when they happen,when you know you packed and sent it in good order.

bruneep

Physically sick? 😯

you really need to get out more if a item damaged in the post makes you sick.

tomaso
    Free Member

I sold bike just before Xmas and courier insurance cost more than the postage… You pays your money and takes your chances.

devash
    Free Member

What makes me mad about the necessity for courier (or postage) insurance is that basically the company are saying “we can’t trust ourselves to deliver your item intact.”

Why do we, as consumers, put up with this shoite?

ctk
    Free Member

My inkling is that it was damaged in transit and buyer took his time making his mind up whether to keep it or not.

tom200

Gust a thought, what happens if it gets damaged on its return leg????

I’ve had the same issue with some computer parts, they got returned as a pin had got bent in transit (only 1), whe I got it back it was completely buggered.

Daffy

You should check the TNCs for couriers when shipping bikes. Most won’t cover frame damage, but will happily let you pay for additional compensation for loss only.

Poopscoop

Sorry if I missed it.

I know it was paid for via PayPal but was it an eBay sale?

Just curious how much and how good the buyers feedback was?

Anyway, not a good situation for all involved.

nwill1
    Free Member

Sorry to hear you’ve had so many issues, sure it’s really frustrating…for this reason I only trade online for PayPal gift payments for cheaper items or cash on collection for anything over £50ish.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Dishonest bike buyer’ is closed to new replies.