Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Disgustingly lazy days…
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

Does anyone else have them? I’m currently still in bed only having got out of my pit twice since 9.am, once to wee and once to get a bowl of cereal and a cuppa. I have heaps I should be doing; garden, vaccuuming, dishes,… bike riding, but instead I’ve been lounging, snoozing, surfing t’net and reading. Am I a bad person?

cynic-al
    Free Member

If you’re prevaricating or procrastinating, you may regret it! I do anyway, though it doesn’t seem to stop me.

But yes, doing **** all once in a while is very necessary.

hmanchester
    Free Member

Got in at 6am, slept until 2pm. Needed to catch the shops before they shut so got up. Have just decided the best place for me is back in bed. More than acceptable from time to time.

toby1

Rub it in why don’t ya – I’ve been in the office since 8.45, for what I believe to be the 15th straight day of work …. one day I dream of doing **** all!

jojoA1
    Free Member

I don’t have the excuse of having been up all night though…
    Al, not procrastinating on anything super urgent. Just that weekends so precious so I feel a bit guilty, but still enjoying the indulgence.

‘nother cuppa then up properly…

Edit: Toby1, sorry 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

I’ve had a pretty lazy day as I was out last night, still feel like a slob despite a quick 17 mile road ride! Problem with being quite active on my “normal” days is I always feel guilty on lazy ones.

toby1

S’alright jojo, I’m just jealous 🙂

16stonepig
    Free Member

I can’t do those days. They happen, sometimes, but I’m always filled with self-loathing and despair afterwards. I do have a condition though 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

Chance’d be a fine thing.

🙁

jojoA1
    Free Member

Furnished with cuppa, my plan is now to get up and do dishes (there’s lots… I’m not a dishes kind of a gal) whilst listening to radio 4 to ease the pain of domesticity. Then do circuits for my Trans Provence training, then do ironing (there’s lots… I’m not an ironing kind of a gal… theme developing?) whilst watching tellybox.

That will be domesticity and activity covered and should resolve any remnants of guilt at my sloth.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Plenty of ironing on here most nights 😎

IanMunro
    Free Member

After reading the lists of things to do, I’d be inclined to stay where you are. 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I couldn’t stay in bed that long. Actually I’d struggle to stay in bed beyond 9am, and that’d be a very lazy day for me. But then I’m not adverse to having a nap later on in the day.

Ooh, feels like nap time now.

theotherjonv

clearly a woman. No man, unless at death’s door, could stay in bed that long without – you know.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m drinking another Bloody Mary.

My flight has been delayed. 🙁

emsz
    Free Member

i got up at 3 this afternoon. party last night

still in pjs though. I may have to get dressed to go to the shops though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    i got up at 3 this afternoon. party last night

still in pjs though.

TTIWWP…..

😉

Hope the world is treating you a little better these days, emsz! 🙂

Edukator
    Free Member

Yes, they do me good.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Yup I have lazy days fairly often, although I’ll usually make it as far as the sofa! Does me the world of good too, more mentally than physically. I’ll also try to plan one following a busy week of training or in prep for racing 🙂

We have a dishwasher, it’s great! 8)

solarpowered
    Free Member

Oh yes, yes, yes!

You cant beat em! They are good for the body AND the soul. Everyone should take one now and then but MOST importantly…DONT feel guilty about it! 😉

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Seems the girls like their lazy days in bed, I only get them when I’m ill, although in the distant past have spent lazy days in bed with a girlfriend, those are the lazy days I like(liked).

emsz
    Free Member

I give up flashy, what does it mean?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think he wants to see a picture of you in your PJs?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I couldn’t stay in bed that long. Actually I’d struggle to stay in bed beyond 9am, and that’d be a very lazy day for me. But then I’m not adverse to having a nap later on in the day.

That’s me, that is. I get so little time off I hate to waste it!

emsz
    Free Member

why is it a waste?

It’s nice, bit smelly, but nice 😀

Happy birthday Yeti, BTW *snogs*

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Tis good for the soul occasionally. I went to a wedding last night and got home at 2am having danced and drunk a lot! On top of jet lag we climbed out of bed at 3pm ish. It’s such a rare occurrence in my hectic life, such a rarity, that I won’t worry. I also only got out of bed to nip and buy some food and now it’s slobby gear, nibbles and time to watch the last gasp of the English footie team.

justatheory
    Free Member

You’re a bum Jools

MrOvershoot

samuri – Member

Yep 3pm I hit a bit of a low and then by 11pm I’m raring to go!!

emma82
    Free Member

My uber lazy day was ruined by the sunny weather seeing as it so rarely makes an appearance these days I got outside and did some gardening. We did sleep in until 1030 though 🙂 I’m now a nice pink kinda colour on my face and my freckles have come out :/

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Disgustingly lazy days…’ is closed to new replies.