Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Discovering new tea bags…Ive found the ultimate bag
  • durhambiker
    Free Member

Good to see some love for Ringtons tea. It is far superior to any of the other muck that’s out there. Not that I’m biased…

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

2 bags of D J Miles

Now we’re talking. That is a proper cup of tea. Their tea bags are only marginally less tasty that the loose leaf stuff too. Leaves at home in the morning, then a convenient bag for the mid morning cuppa.

somafunk

Tea bags contain dross and dust that’s not fit to drink, yep….i’m a self appointed tea snob wi nae shame.

You need a Bodum tea press to do it justice and freshly boiled water, not water thats previously been through the boil, i use a 1litre teapot from which i get two large cups of tea and as for tea there’s not much to beat Brodies English breakfast mixed with a bit of Assam, i’ve found my sweet spot ratio of 75% english breakfast to 25% assam.

Mix the tea and store in a sealed jar, i use a 15ml energy powder spoon filled to the top for each pot and i drink my tea black/without milk.

Just in fae work so here’s one i’ve prepared….Ahhhhhhh and relax.

I dunno how folk can drink so called tea like tetleys or suchlike, it’s not tea, more like flavoured water.

ElShalimo

I had a Bodum tea press once, biggest pile of shite ever. It was in the charity shop very soon after purchasing it. Such a disappointment as most of their stuff is pretty functional and well designed
    A decent teapot beats it hands down.

kcr
    Free Member

Yogi tea

tymbian
    Free Member

Tea is for mugs………….

on a more serious note These.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Discovering new tea bags…Ive found the ultimate bag’ is closed to new replies.