Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • discovering new stuff on a ride….
  • Klunk
    Free Member

lovely little pump track with tarmac drop in & berms with the bonus of the local lads didn’t point and laugh at my mincing 😳

yunki
    Free Member

I had a similar stroke of fortune yesterday..

I’d arranged to meet another STWer at the local dirt jump spot, it being an easily recognisable landmark..
    Matey didn’t turn up, but while I was waiting I had a bit of a mooch around.. I usually ride straight past and out towards the xc trails but I noticed a couple of new lines had been put in (still a fair bit out of my comfort zone though)

I followed one of the trails round the back into the next bombhole, where I knew there were a couple of monster freeride style drops and jumps, only to find that the whole area had been extensively developed over the last couple of years with a multitude of different lines and obstacles to attempt..

Good stuff, I might stop for a mess about up there more often now.. You never know, I may even develop the cojones to get my wheels off the ground 😯

ontor
    Free Member

Sounds interesting yunki – whereabouts was that?

yunki
    Free Member

Pines Ridge at Woodbury common.. it’s all a bit out of my league really if I’m honest.. but it was fun trying to pick my way around it mountain goat style

mike88
    Free Member

As in Exeter? If so I will also need to investigate!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘discovering new stuff on a ride….’ is closed to new replies.