Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • disappointing service from on-one
  • Old-timer
    Free Member

aracer is correct. I was only charged for items sent (one ordered item was out of stock). The missing item was sent later, when back in stock, and I was then charged for it.

Pieface

I never thought On-One were trying to play at the same level as Wiggle or CRC. I always got the impression that they were running things on a shoestring to offer their customers good value, hence there’ll be the occassional hiccup.

Whatever happened to all those Dave Hinde threads?

igm

Always had what I wanted, when I wanted it aty a decent price form On-One. And better service than my (roadie) LBS when I wanted a road bike.

They seem like a good bunch of guys genuinely interested in bikes – perhaps less interested in polished t*rd style customer service.

VanHalen

the joys of impersonal shopping.

you should have pick up the phone and asked before ordering.

walleater

The OP could have probably made another 50 quid in the time it took to bitch endlessly about utter shi’ite on here. Just go to a shop if you are that worried about on-line shopping. Be quick while there’s still some left….

scruff
    Free Member

Morning William.

aracer
    Free Member

The OP could have probably made another 50 quid in the time it took to bitch endlessly about utter shi’ite on here.

You’re so right. A point everybody on here should bear in mind.

Somebody tell the admins to turn of the servers on their way out, as the forum is no longer needed.

walleater

Morning Scruff.

STATO
    Free Member

this has come up before and if i recall correctly from what Brant said…

‘on-one are within the rules to take money off you and hold it for 28 days before sending you your refund’

so you see they have broken any rules, they are just generally being a bit shite and CRC/Wiggle etc, have made the extra effort to please on-line customers so they come back.

Oh, and on-one will most likely refund you by CHEQUE as apperently is perfectly acceptable even if you paid by card. oh, and they only post cheques on thursdays or somthing like that for some reason.

But im sure all the on-one lovers will still defend them to the hilt and then slate any bank/power company that does the same.

thepodge
    Free Member

i wish i lived in the business world, that way I’d not need to pay for anything until 30 days after i receive it

igm

Stato,

On-one may well do that to people – but so far never to me or to anyone I’ve actually met. The fact that I work 20 minutes from their warehouse and tend to go and collect stuff probably helps.

The OP has had a specific problem, which to me doesn’t seem that huge – but I guess it’s up to hime to decide if it’s huge.

richcc
    Free Member

Got stuff today – no powerlink on my chain either! Heard that the CEO of SRAM has a chain made entirely of powerlinks – maybe someone at On-One fancied one too?

Only a small niggle again but a niggle none the less.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘disappointing service from on-one’ is closed to new replies.