Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Disappointing pomegranate inspires a totally new idea
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I have just eaten a pomegranate where one half was really nice but the other side was overripe and squishy.

It is such times of adversity that the truly world changing ideas come into being.

Clearly this fruit had not been rotated while ripening. This is an increasing menace to society as more and more supermarkets sell unripe fruit labelled as ‘Ripen at home’.

We have all felt the heart ache and anguish when that unripe mango you put on the window sill on a shady morning has suddenly over ripened when the full sun came out and you were unable to rotate it.

I believe I have a solution and would like to crowd source a start up fund of £186,552 to turn this dream into a world improving product.

This will be the worlds first (at least I can’t see one on Google) solar powered fruit rotater.

On shady days the fruit is rotated slowly allowing time for it to ripen properly while on sunny days it rotates more quickly so you avoid damaging the skin and over ripening.

Payal donations to my gmail account please. Free mango slice to anyone who puts in more than £100.Good luck for life and lots of scam emails to anyone who puts in more than £1,000.

avdave2

You tell us before registering a world wide patent! You bloody fool.

wwaswas

lemonysam
    Free Member

My understanding is that bananas aid the fruit ripening process. Perhaps you could add eccentrically orbiting bananas to allow you to perfectly tailor the ripening . Stretch goal?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

No patent and the engineering prototype diagrams have leaked too. Damn, looks like I may have to keep working rather than retire to the Caribbean….

… in which case I will probably need a solar powered fruit ripener

GrahamS

Meh.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6dwk6SZOpE[/video]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Disappointing pomegranate inspires a totally new idea’ is closed to new replies.