Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dirty Reiver Contact?
  • wzzzz
    Free Member

Does anyone have a phone number for Focal Events organisers of the dirty reiver?

I have an entry but can’t make it. I need to cancel today to get a full refund outside 6 weeks of the event, but they haven’t been replying to emails.

Why don’t people have telephones anymore?

trail_rat
    Free Member

It’s not me and I’m not affiliated in anyway but The organiser is organising another event right now. Not everyone’s sitting at a computer 24/7 .

I’m sure if the emails time stamped he will accept it as a cancellation within the time frame.

He’s a reasonable chap

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Entry can be deffered a year also

jonnyboi

Try DM via Facebook, that usually gets a quick response, as above Paul won’t screw you he’s a decent guy

ir_bandito
    Free Member

According to Facebook, Paul is in Oklahoma doing the Landrun100 so maybe a little busy I guess.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I’ve known Paul for 10+ years, he’s a good guy, but not just an event organiser, he rides himself & as above, currently away competing.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

in other Dirty Reiver news, they sent a discount for Lauf forks yesterday

boxelder

Mail to contact@focal.events (no .co.uk or .com or anything – some mail accounts add it automatically – but that’s not our fault) and we’ll have it sorted before the weekend is out. If you forward on your confirmation email from Resultsbase, it’ll be even quicker.
    If you can find anyone with a genuine grumble about how the refunds work (full refund less £5 processing for a sold out event…..), I’ll give you a big beardy snog on the start line (two if you fail to find anyone). Cc me in on the email in my profile if you’re really fretting.

EDIT – You won’t be there will you, so I’ll defer the snog

JohnClimber
    Free Member

OMG is it only 6 weeks away….

boxelder

Yes John, time to start tapering before rest week…….

wzzzz
    Free Member

Mail to contact@focal.events (no .co.uk or .com or anything – some mail accounts add it automatically – but that’s not our fault) and we’ll have it sorted before the weekend is out. If you forward on your confirmation email from Resultsbase, it’ll be even quicker.
    If you can find anyone with a genuine grumble about how the refunds work (full refund less £5 processing for a sold out event…..), I’ll give you a big beardy snog on the start line (two if you fail to find anyone). Cc me in on the email in my profile if you’re really fretting.

EDIT – You won’t be there will you, so I’ll defer the snog

Brill, all sorted and a very agreeable refund policy.

I am planning for 2018 so we might meet…. but no need for the snog as I have no grumbles!

Thanks.

boxelder

:mrgreen:

jonnyboi

I’ll take the snog if it’s still available, always like a bit of start line motivation.

OMG is it only 6 weeks away….

I plan on almost peaking tomorrow, then doing some serious tapering……

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dirty Reiver Contact?’ is closed to new replies.