Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dirty feckers!
  • mactheknife

Yesterday i was at a loose end and i took the lad (6) to the beach to walk the dog. This is a stunning beach about 10 miles from home where i do a lot of surfing. Usually it is pristine and beautiful.

But after a glorious saturday where the hordes descended it was left looking like a refuse tip. I could not have been more disgusted unless someone had taken a dump in my cup of tea.

Massive piles of beer cans. Juice bottles, everything just left exactly where it had been used.

I know some people were not brought up to believe in cleaning up after themselves but this was beyond belief. Fu@ckers. Every last one of them.

MrSmith
    Free Member

it's now acceptable to just drop stuff when you have finished using it.
    "they pay people to pick it up don't they?"

complete arseholes.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Agreed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    myheadsashed

F£ckers I really hate that.

also when you drive down country lanes it looks beautiful – when you ride down then your view changes and you see all the sh1t dumped in the verges/ditches – tax takeaways to the max. 👿

elaineanne
    Free Member

same in parks…. everyone dumps there cans wherever they are sat or throws them in bushes (hoping no-one will see them…… is annoying isnt it…. friday nites are the worst….. then poor kiddies the next morning have to trample over them to get to the ruddy swings (if the teenagers havent trashed the swings too ! grrrr

Drac

Yeah went to a secret spot last year with the kids on the beach to find more than locals had found out about it. Stella cans everywhere the odd broken glass and carrier bags with BBQ remains in. I was fekn fizzing all the time I was there and ended up leaving fairly sharp I was got rightly pissed off.

Went back a few weeks later to find a big family camping there, had been there a few days by the looks. Was tempted to do something about them but seen them carrying their rubbish back to the cars and they were very friendly so let them be.

yunki
    Free Member

same problem in our local woods where some dirt jumps have been allowed.. piles of litter..

how should it be dealt with.. other than taking a pickaxe to the jumps?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dirty feckers!’ is closed to new replies.