Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dirt Rally – Xbox
  • DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Not having done any gaming for a long long time, I bought this for juniors xbox…..OMG!!
    How things have moved on! I have now spent hours & hours trying to shave 10ths of seconds off my times, & the rallycross is an absolute blast, I wonder if I can get away with a steering wheel/pedals setup in the living room??
    Anyone else play this?

Cougar

Have a look at Forza Horizon 3.

legend
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

Have a look at Forza Horizon 3.

As good as I’m sure that is, Dirt Rally has the highest level of concentration in any game I’ve ever played! Feels like you go 10 mins without blinking when trying to avoid the snow banks in Sweden, in a near white-out, for example. Really, really good (and bloody hard) game

GeForceJunky

Trust me, you haven’t really experienced it until you’ve played it in VR on a proper cockpit setup.

big_scot_nanny

I simply love Dirt, its just fabulous. Going from low speed hacking through welsh forests, to **** hammering along a wide open Finnish stage, is just glorious. I hear what you say about not blinking!

Led to me buying a force feedback wheel and pedals, makes it even more fun! ironing board mounts FTW 🙂

windyg
    Free Member

Playing Dirt Rally on the PS4, great fun and very tough.
    Much better when you unlock the advanced settings and teak the car better.

Cougar

PSA:

DiRT:Showdown is free on Humble Bundle at the moment. No idea if it’s any good or not but hey, free game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-showdown-free-game

metcalt

hammering along a wide open Finnish stage

I love those stages, until you just let a back wheel drop into the ditch and everything goes wrong, very quickly 🙂

It’s annoying and frustrating at times but I think it makes for a better game.

Edit – this

ironing board mounts FTW

is genius

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dirt Rally – Xbox’ is closed to new replies.