Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Dinosaur Facts!
  • Squidlord
    Free Member

We have a dinosaur obsessed three-year-old staying with us for a few days. Do you know any cool dino-facts?

bruneep

They are all dead

Drac

George loves them.

zippykona

They didn’t eat grass.

njee20
    Free Member

They can cause children to act beastially and are evil.

northernmatt

We have one called Baba, I believe it may be a diplodocus. It’s made of rubber though so not a real dinosaur.

They laid eggs, like chickens, only more dinosaury.

verses

They were allergic to asteroids

nickc

chickens are descended from dinosaurs and have some of the same gene expressions (tails, teeth, claws )etc as unborn chicks. they’re turned off as the embryo develops.

If you could work out how to keep them turned on, you’d hatch a dino-chicken.

and 6 year olds across the globe would think you’re cool…

Drac

The Bible doesn’t mention them.

njee20
    Free Member

I’ll leave this here too. Ben Cameron, he’s rather good.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Mumsnet has disbelievers on there.

ninfan
    Free Member

How can you have ‘facts’ about creatures that never existed?

racefaceec90

i read that the t rex was bad at tromboning (whatever that is 😕

GrahamS

Some good facts about the Dinosaur Myth here:
    http://www.christiansagainstdinosaurs.com

mudmonster
    Free Member

Just been looking for that one Graham.

Northwind

They make great imaginary friends

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Three year olds fit quite nicely into dinosaurs tummies

maccruiskeen

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InPHe6xJ8EY[/video]

lightman
    Free Member

Toy plastic dinosaurs are actually made from real dinosaurs.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

when a dino’s eats porcupine’s the next day they become megasorearses

Drac

If it wasn’t for Dinosaurs there’d be no STW, wait sorry that’s Tudour watches.

Tudour watches can easily be mistaken for Dinosaurs.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Three year olds like poo…

How big is the biggest dinosuar poo?

cannondaleking
    Free Member

@jivehoneyjive after watching the factually correct jurassic park the triceratops does a hell of a pile considering how big it is so if that cow size dino makes a 1m mound a spineosaurous must make a 25m mound ever time it goes

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That being the case, given they reckon cows and their bumholes are a significant contributor to greenhouse gases, could the dinosaurs have effectively choked to death on their own farts?

Xylene
    Free Member

Show them this http://mongolia.gogo.mn/r/145080

It’s a new shopping mall in MOgnolia that has just opened with three dinosaur skeletons in the shopping mall on display

Trex brontosaurus and something else.

Then tell her to pester her mummy and daddy that she wants to go there.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The Queen is a cleverly disguised dinosaur who runs a high class paedophile ring.

Drac

The Queen is a cleverly disguised dinosaur who runs a high class paedophile ring.

Yeah, her and who’s Army?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆

Northwind

Triceratops is the best dinosaur. All who disagree will be tri-gored.

PTR
    Free Member

T Rex is a tetanuruan coelurasaur, not as you may think, a descendant of the carnasaurs, such as alasaurus. This makes it more closely related to the birds and maniraptorans, so inside every bird there is a T-rex trying to get out. There is a theory that the later feathered dinosuars, such as dynonichcus, velociraptor, etc, were actually flightless birds. This would explain how there was a bird, archaeopteryx, present in the easly createacous, yet the apparently obvious precursors of the avian line only appeared just before the end of the age of the dinosaurs.

PTR
    Free Member

it is getting late in the day, I apologise that some innocent words may have had their spellings mangled in my last post.

CountZero

How can you have ‘facts’ about creatures that never existed?

it is getting late in the day, I apologise that some innocent words may have had their spellings mangled in my last post.

😆

PTR – Member
    T Rex is a tetanuruan coelurasaur, not as you may think, a descendant of the carnasaurs, such as alasaurus. This makes it more closely related to the birds and maniraptorans, so inside every bird there is a T-rex trying to get out. There is a theory that the later feathered dinosuars, such as dynonichcus, velociraptor, etc, were actually flightless birds. This would explain how there was a bird, archaeopteryx, present in the easly createacous, yet the apparently obvious precursors of the avian line only appeared just before the end of the age of the dinosaurs.

and we think that seagulls crapping on us, and nicking our lunch out our fingers is bad, imagine a flock of Dynonichus at the seaside!
    They’d play havoc with the kids sand castles, and kick sand into your sandwiches!

jeffc

oooh, ooh, I know one (courtesy of Edmond from Peppa Pig).

There’s no such thing as a Brontosaurus. It’s really an Apatosaurus and was misidentified. This has been known for, like ages yet most kids growing up in the 70s and 80s (like me) would have continued to be fed the lie that they existed. conspiracy?

BigDummy
    Free Member

JoeG
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They invented lasers

danbarker

If you are near the West Midlands check out the new feature at West Midlands Safari Park!

http://www.wmsp.co.uk/home-news.php?article_id=151

ninfan
    Free Member

Forgot to mention yesterday how good they were at rapping
    [video]https://youtu.be/-v2mvO7Yq48[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Dinosaur Facts!’ is closed to new replies.