Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dinamo 1 – Celtic 2
  • MikeT-23
    Free Member

That's my prediction, and I'm going to the pub to prove it!

Then, I'll be buying a winning lottery ticket and coming home to be easily seduced by a peignoir clad member of La Folies Bergere who has forcibly ejected the woman who usually lives here from the premises.

Aaaaah; the power of dreams!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

That's just where I'm heading too Mike!

0-1 and extra time and then penalties is my prediction. Holy Goalie the hero, just like with Spartak Moscow.

Probably…

Yetiman
    Free Member

I must be drinking the same loopy juice as you as I fully expect Aberdeen to win 0-5 tomorrow night 😯

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Nice one!

Bhoys done well. Dominated the game and got the result, even it it was that lazy fecker Gorgeous Samaras who finished it off.

Tough tie awaits in the next round – Arsenal, Lyon, Stuttgart, Fiorentina or Atletico Madrid. Lordy!

TheSanityAssassin

Is it time to laugh at the Jocks playing football again already?

My, how time flies.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Is it time to laugh at the Jocks playing football again already?

Yup. Meanwhile the blissfully-ignorant Jocks will chortle merrily at those who have to do their "mountain biking" in the Colne Valley, wherever that might be.

😉

MikeT-23
    Free Member

WTF? I got a prediction correct! What a game! I've not seen the mighty Hoops dominate like that in a long time; and the European away-game hoodoo may be broken too. Shame I missed the lottery deadline, and that wummin fae the dance troupe's no here yet either! She's got another five minutes then I'll away tae bed. Who the hell is this Sanity Assassin anyway? Has he not got a 43 year-old World Cup win to prattle on about? As for the Dons, don't they need six to go through? Good luck all the same. Hail Hail

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dinamo 1 – Celtic 2’ is closed to new replies.