Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dimmingsdale woods/riding near Leek
  • jackberesford
    Free Member

I’ve recently moved near to Leek and I’m looking for some good local riding. I’ve heard Dimmingsdale Wood is good, any suggested routes/where I should park?
    Any other suggestions of other local spots for riding? I’ve got Macclesfield Forest not too far away which I’ve heard is good.

stuc
    Free Member

If you don’t mind travelling the sort of distance to get to Macc Forest then it might be worth picking up a copy of White Peak Mountain Biking by Vertebrate Publishing. The title is probably self explanatory.

jekkyl

I could tell you where a few tracks are, I’m localish so could probably accompany you if you like. A lot of the better trails will be all grown in with nettles and brambles at the moment though. There’s a fair bit of fast XC round dimmingsdale & also a bit of DH, if that’s your bag. For stuff local to leek there’s a Tortoise round here somewhere who could enlighten you better than I, if he catches the thread.
    Email me, address on profile, on hols at the moment so could write a bigger mail later in the week.
    🙂

jekkyl

Edit: double post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dimmingsdale woods/riding near Leek’ is closed to new replies.