Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • DiLuca positive for EPO, Armstrong comments…
  • crikey
    Free Member

Disgraced American Lance Armstrong, who was stripped of his seven Tour de France crowns among other victories due to doping, reacted to the news via Twitter.

The American said: “Knowing I have 0 cred on the doping issue – I still can’t help but think, ‘really Di Luca? Are you that f—ing stupid??’.”

…for all Lances issues, that comment made me smile.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/05/news/di-luca-removed-from-giro-after-testing-positive-for-epo_288451

swavis

scaredypants

Dear God !, might he become a force for good in the end ? – he’s on to anger already 😕

crikey
    Free Member

Jonathan Vaughters has history with Lance, but his approach seems to be the adult way to address the issue…

http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/05/news/road/armstrong-vaughters-talking-about-moving-cycling-forward_287358

peteimpreza

So if the Killer was doped up but did not win the mountain TT what was Nibbles on?

Tom-B
    Free Member

That triple facepalm piccy has spelled the word ‘completely’ incorrectly….. oh the ironing. Is there a quadruple facepalm meme?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Tom-B
    Free Member

Many thanks flashy-it captures my exact sentiments.

crazy-legs

Good article by Vaughters.
    And a good picture from Flashy.

speckledbob
    Free Member

He’s been riding like a madman the last few weeks. Him and Betancur have made it quite exciting but I’ve got to agree with Armstrong on this occasion. For him to be caught again is f—ing stupid.

Nobby

brakes
    Free Member

Digger90
    Free Member

The American said: “Knowing I have 0 cred on the doping issue – I still can’t help but think, ‘really Di Luca? Are you that f—ing stupid??’.”

I say: “Really Lance Armstrong? Are you that f-ing stupid to comment on Di Luca’s doping after what you’ve done???”

aP
    Free Member

Surely anything lala says is just as much fiction as anything he’s ever said?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘DiLuca positive for EPO, Armstrong comments…’ is closed to new replies.