Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Dilemma…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

i

iDave
    Free Member

all depends on why i didn’t earn much money and whether the £10k would put a dent in their future plans

your dilemma is total gibberish

can you be more precise?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

father with money but not giving it away yet but would be your money one day

unless he has to pay for someone to look after him for a few years when he goes senile etc

these things are always complex and both parties need to understand the other otherwise one will end up upset

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

I’d feel uneasy about accepting any money from a friend, short of it being an emergency ‘I’ve lost my wallet and my train ticket was in there’ style scenario.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Is the person offering it or is the recipient just expecting it as it will be theirs one day’?

spacemonkey

I’m confused. 2 mins ago this was about a father having £10k to give away, but not now, just some time in the future … and now it’s a friend …

coffeeking
    Free Member

Never a lender or a borrower be. Unless you’re desperate and know you can give it back soon afterwards. Money, especially between friends, is a sticky subject.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

i

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

#Edit.

Seriously, that there is bang out of order. I’m **** off with you.

Seriously. I try to help out chip in and you just edit the **** what ever you want.

That was a serious subject that got some quality responses and you chickened out.

I would say \/\/ anker but its a touchy subject. Come back soon!

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

wrong place to post such a question !

turin
    Free Member

If it was in a will then I would think thats up to them. If its during their lifetime thats a bit more tricky

iDave
    Free Member

do you ‘need’ it or would it just make things a bit more comfy?

maybe that’s why it’s not being offered by your father and maybe he also has insight into what you’re like with money?

spacemonkey

This thread is just plain weird.

i

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

jeez, what a spoil sport.

Okay then…

I’ve run out of toilet paper. Should I use the latest copy off STW, or use the shower as a bidet?

sweepy
    Free Member

if you use the shower as a bidet, dont get water up your brown

i

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

unfitgeezer

needs to
    a- understand he needs help
    b- grow balls
    c- go with his instinct”

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Anyway – I’ve calmed down now. I’m just pissed when someone ask’s for help, gets a response, goes tortoise like, deletes the initial Q.

Just – me, I’ve had some bad reactions to stuff. Sorry for getting narked with you.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

a- understand he needs help why would I need help ?

not sure I get b either !

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

it was a serious question but here is the wrong place for it and I cant delete a post !

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

b = standard bloke question to anything! Anyways me email is in my profile. I dont know if you saw any of the response before you deleted the question?

Genuinely: email me. I went through a v similar donation.

btw – Im only pissed that you deleted the op after we all posted responses. Which we all had to edit.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Dilemma…’ is closed to new replies.