Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dilemma – Yeti Tribe meet or Mountain Mayhem
  • kjb9
    Free Member

I have got a dilemma I was all set to attend the Yeti Tribe meet in June being a recent Yeti owner, but then I was asked to form a team for the Mountain Mayhem event the same weekend

What should I do?

Kryton57

Have you got a beard and wear Sandals with brightly coloured lycra, perhaps play a banjo or mouth organ?

Yes = Yeti Tribe
    No = Go and have a beer and a hotdog at MM

Yours, Yeti ASR-5 owner and MM attendee 😉

kjb9
    Free Member

is it that bad, do i need to get addicted to chewing tobacoo

Kryton57

Lol, no idea. I <heart> my yeti, but the above description is the image I get in my head when someone mentions Yeti Tribe.

Someone will be along in a moment posting under a pseudonym to describe the reality……

kjb9
    Free Member

waited a while to get my hands on a Yeti always wanted one, now i am the proud owner of a 575. What a bike is all i can say climbs like a goat and descends like nothing i have ever ridden

and that is the image that conjures in my head too

scaredypants

the only “owners club” I ever joined was full of ded boring gits – all they seemed to talk about was “the thing we all owned”. Shouldn’t have been surprised but I sho’ was disappointed.

(not bikes, mind)

kjb9
    Free Member

joined a Koi Carp club once, much the same so i was thinking it might be the whole owners club thing full of boring sods

please tell me the Yeti Club will be different

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dilemma – Yeti Tribe meet or Mountain Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.