Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dilemma time FS or HT ?
  • spev

Right I've ridden hardtails for 20 years with the odd dalliance with full suss along the way. I've now got a Cannondale Prophet which I enjoy riding but can't help thinking I'd enjoy myself more on a hardtail. I previously had a 456 which was great. I bought the Prophet as a half way house between a trail bike and a mini DH bike but I think the 456 did it almost as well.
    So do I sell the Prophet and get another 456 or stick with the FS?

chainslapp
    Free Member

What type of riding are you doing?

justa
    Free Member

don't take this the wrong way but surely you know best ? It sounds to me like your happier with a Hardtail so surely a hardtail it is ?

spev

ooo good question, I ride a bit of DH on Kilvey Hill and Clyne woods in Swansea, long distance stuff around the Gower and the Beacons, trail centres (living close to Afan and Brechfa ), so a bit of everything really, I place the most importance on the long stuff and the trail centres though (so just riding mostly)

This started as I hurt myself yesterday and I wonder if the FS conspired to kill me 🙂

spev

Justa, yeah I probably do but having convinced the better half that "the cannondale will do everything honest" I need bolstering before I broach that subject again 🙂

Kuco

Spev I sold my Prophet MX and replaced it with a 456. In fairness at the time I had a Demo7 for dh duties.

spev

mmmm, I keep switching to FS getting bored and heading back to HT then lusting after FS. Finances dictate that its on or the other not both (already have a DJ bike, tandem and commuter)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dilemma time FS or HT ?’ is closed to new replies.