Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Dilemma, On one ti 456 or Titus fireline evo 29er. Which to keep
  • Lester
    Free Member

Hi everyone help needed.
    I have to let one of these go but I don’t know which. Both are 2 rides old and the latest model and immaculate. If I choose to sell the fireline ti I have a full suss 29er frame to take its place.
    So I think my real question is which is the better bike
    Opinions please 🙂 and reasons why

GEDA
    Free Member

I have a titus fireline and it rides really well, i also have a few 26 inch bikes. To be blunt if i had to ask which bike was best on a forum i might as well sell them both and take up stamp collecting. For your info contary to what marketing BS you may have read there is no such thing as a perfect bike and it depends on what riding you do and what is important to you and the only way to discover this is to ride your bikes.

boxelder

If the fireline is xl, sell that, to me, cheaply.
    You’ll feel warm inside.

svalgis
    Free Member

Surely the value won’t drop much further from you taking them for a few rides more to make up your mind.

Big-Pete
    Free Member

I built a fireline and much preferred the ride to my ti 456 so sold the 456, that I believe is down to my prefferance for 29″ness.

the_lecht_rocks

Big Pete – Member

I built a fireline and much preferred the ride to my ti 456 so sold the 456, that I believe is down to my prefferance for 29″ness.

i did exactly the same. the fireline evo 29 is as snappy as the ti456 [mine was an original lynskey], with the benefit of big rolling wheels. whats not to like ?

Lester
    Free Member

Geda
    I absolutely know what you mean, if I can’t tell the difference and so able to choose, what does it matter. But it’s a bit more complicated than that.
    I have 4 built bikes and 2 spare frames
    I want to keep 3 bikes and sell 3.
    I have 4 full suss one is a 29er
    I have 2 titanium hard tails one is a 29er. To cover all bases from what I have, what do I sell?
    I want
    A 29er ( I can have a 29 er full suss or hard tail)
    I want a titanium bike ( I have 3 ti options one is a full suss )
    I’ve narrowed it down to selling one of the bikes in the title and still having the choice of
    Full suss 29er and on one 456 hard tail and full suss 26ers
    Fireline 29er and keep my two full suss bikes.
    It’s not that I can’t tell the difference it just makes sense to make up my mind quickly as it’s doing my head in, but I need help.
    And also the 456 has a 10 year guarantee and the fireline 2 year guarantee. I can’t fault either of them

Lester
    Free Member

Box elder

No I won’t lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dilemma, On one ti 456 or Titus fireline evo 29er. Which to keep’ is closed to new replies.