Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Digital STW MAG download
  • paulevans
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to down load the latest issue of the STW mag via the iPad app yet?

Mark

Sorry for the delay. Our app provider has had some technical issues that rendered issue 85 pretty unreadable so we instructed them to take it out of the newsstand and fix it. We’ve been told it will be fixed on Monday. We are as frustrated as you as we’ve worked hard to make this digital issue the best one yet and to see it published in a pretty poor state was very disappointing.

legalalien
    Free Member

Issue 84 was a great example of a digital magazine. A lot of thought obviously went into the design and user experience.

Makes it all the more frustrating that the whole experience surrounding it has been, and still is, quite poor. From the bug-ridden app registration process to things like this, it’s quite disappointing as you say.

althepal

I’ve never managed to get it to work properly.. was able to download low def pdf files on my old iphone but thought id try the app.. supposed to get a code for pocketmags app but never been able to get that to work.
    Waste of time and money as far as I’m concerned.. pita because im pying for digital only premier and not getting much benefit.
    Pocketmags app seems to be shite..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Digital STW MAG download’ is closed to new replies.