Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • digital music
  • roach

what do you use to:

Where do you download from the net – itunes, spotify, last.fm etc
    What do you play it on the move – ipod etc
    What do you play it at home – ipod through dock or hifi aux etc?

Any other info???

Ta very much

DezB
    Free Member

Download from Juno, Boomkat, occasionally iTunes and a couple of dubious sites. mate of mine uses eMusic, which he recommends.

Play on my iPod Nano.

Play at home/work on my PC. Do have a dock for an alarm clock, but only really use it for that.

Does that help?

philsimm
    Free Member

Second Boomkat. For electronic type stuff it's great

Tend to burn to and listen on an old fashioned CD player. Last.fm is cool. Spotify too for streaming

CountZero

Rip mostly from cd, (automatic hardcopy backup), play on my iPod 80Gb Classic/8Gb Nano/16Gb iPhone. Play cd's through SACD/DVD-A player. Occasional tracks downloaded from iTunes, can't be arsed with subscription services like emusic; don't want to have to download X-number of tracks every month. I want them when I want them, thank you.

john_drummer
    Free Member

buy CDs from a traditional record shop then 'back up' to PC;
    download tunes mostly from Amazon but other online stores have been used;
    on my home PC I use either ITunes or Windows Media Player; work laptop does not get used for anything personal.
    I burn new CDs to play in the car – either compilations, own compositions (yeah, I'm in a band: The Wick Effect) or copies of CDs wot I ave downloaded, innit;
    download to mp3 player (NOT Ipod – function over form for me thanks) or mobile phone (NOT IPhone) to listen to on the go.

(NB I don't particularly object to Apple products, I just think they're overpriced & overdesigned for what they are)

New(er) car also has an Aux input for MP3 player, but I still like to buy the CD – I like to have the artwork as well as the music

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘digital music’ is closed to new replies.