Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Digital mapping for Mac
  • matthewlhome
    Free Member

Does anyone know of any product that provides the OS digital maps in a Mac friendly version? All I can find are PC only 🙁

jwr

Routebuddy – try the demo first though… I wasn't impressed.

-j

ebygomm
    Free Member
    grumm
    Free Member

I just use bikehike online personally (with the plugin that lets it transfer files directly to/from the Garmin) – the link above is good too.

If you really need software I think parallels or boot camp running memory map or whatever is probably the best option.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

thanks for the above. I am looking for something like the memory map stuff so I can print off maps and mark them up for each route. I had thought about using boot camp, but would rather avoid having to use windows 🙂

Will have to get photocopying then. Was thinking about leaving highlighted maps for my wife so she knows where i have gone! Also to stop having to carry all the map with me.

edit – just had a look at the wheres the path thing. that is perfect – thanks for that!

mrmo
    Free Member

depending on how fast your mac is you may be able to use Wine/darwine to run Tracklogs, it does work but is a little slow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Digital mapping for Mac’ is closed to new replies.