Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Didcot / Blewbury Area Ride?
  • motivforz
    Free Member

Does anyone in this area fancy a ride this weekend around the ridgeway or further? I’ve run out of mates who are willing to get dirty, but looks like there’s a few characters on here from this area – looking at this thread from a year ago here

pete68
    Free Member

Hi there. I’d come out some other time if you want. This weekend I’m racing at the brass monkey’s and trying to shift a cold.

motivforz
    Free Member

no worries, only recently got in from work so a bit late to organise tomorrow but another time sounds good!

Leigh2612
    Free Member

I’m aiming to get out on the roadie from didcot Sunday if that’s any interest…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I do the Abingdon – didcot commute every day but o nly have road bike. Just about to get my first MTB and intend to try the upotonogood route asap.
    Check it out on their website .

motivforz
    Free Member

I’ve got a SS commuter for work which I do a couple of days a week, so try to get out on the MTB for more fun at the weekends, but thanks for the offer Leigh!

I’ve done most of the uptonogood route, albeit spread over different rides, maybe I’ll give it a go for in a 1er.

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Eddie, my commute is usually didcot Abingdon so I would probably have seen you at some point… Currently guesting with work in wantage for a bit though

19ninety
    Free Member

I’m in Didcot … as soon at the weather improves a bit I’m hoping to get out on a Uptonogood Thursday meet.

Trying to convince myself its a good idea to ride Saturday as the missus is out … weather forecast says rain, which is all right … but also 26mph wind, not so kool in the face all the way down the old railway path! Will be a energy killer…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Didcot / Blewbury Area Ride?’ is closed to new replies.