Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Did you cycle to work today?
  • Yak

Yes, nipped out at lunchtime for an hour and a half. Didn’t do any work after though. Does that count?

garage-dweller

Sadly not. I might have made a special effort to at least ride some of it but for domestic arrangements, which dictated a need for an early finish and a relatively quick (but legal – put the pitchforks down) zip home in the car. It’s one thing going an hour early but two hours might have been pushing it a bit. 😆

tjagain

Yes – I cycle to work every day.

padkinson
    Free Member

Yep, no idea it was CTW day though. 3/5ths of us in the shop rode in, and one of those who didn’t rode his MTB on a loop from work. It is a bike shop though, it’d be weird if everyone drove in.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

yeh, 3rd time this week, largely weather dependent, but usually 3 out of 5 days.

TedC

Yep, pretty standard apart from having to climb through a fallen tree blocking the road.

jabbi
    Free Member

Yes, but I do everyday, it’s 1.15miles and I don’t have a driving license!

poah
    Free Member

Nope, drove the 1/2 mile to work

funtivitycolton
    Free Member

I suppose I can say I did. I work from home but I rode before work…Left from home and arrived to go to work at ‘the office’.

stennah
    Free Member

I biked in and normally see the same 3 road bikers all of whom put their heads down when they see me didn’t see any of them this morning – made for a lovely ride!!

mr_stru

I work from home and went for a ride before and after work so that counts?

No free croissants though.

DezB
    Free Member

Yes. Yes I did 🙂

lunge

I came in today, it was horrible, still windy, wet, legs dead and generally unpleasant. Saw a few more people than normal so that’s good. But I really can’t see how riding in today or yesterday will encourage anyone to to want to do it regularly.

TiRed

Triked to work today. Always brings a smile. Except perhaps to the drivers behind who can’t overtake due to the oncoming traffic. Tailwind too 😀

SaxonRider

A bit late to this party, but yes, I did ride in yesterday. And I rode in today. Because I ride in everyday. /smug

Mister-P
    Free Member

I also rode in to work today via the Sportline show to have a stroke of the 2018 Genesis range, and to snaffle a free pastry and cup of coffee. No photos of the pastry, but here’s a new Datum.

DezB
    Free Member

Perty. Couldn’t have a bike with the name of a shite band on it in such big letters though 8)

Beagleboy

Was taunted by row upon row of shiny new NextBikes filling the racks in Glasgow. Replacments for the dwindling number of quite appallingly looked after bikes that have been available over this summer. None of the new ones come online until tomorrow morning at 9am, and the one shonky old bike that I could find came up with the inevitable “Bike Unavailable’ message when I tried to hire it. So I’ll be getting the Subway again. 🙁

soulrider
    Free Member

Every day is cycle to work day for me.

Mister-P
    Free Member

So I’ll be getting the Subway again

6 inches or the full 12?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Did you cycle to work today?’ is closed to new replies.