Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Did the same route as last week today but I don't care – pic heavy
  • bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Did seathwaite, dunnerdale and Walna scar again this (early ) morning. So glad I did, in fact I think it was one of the best rides I’ve ever done. Not because of the actual ride (which is always good in that area) but for being out and seeing the most amazing sunrise over the fells. It really took my breath away. Due to going out that early I didn’t really see anyone till I was climbing up Walna Scar, a cyclist from Chorley who was on day two doing the offroad c2c unaided on a ridged 29’r 😯 If you visit on here hats off to you sir. Anyway here’s some (crap iphone) pics. Just wished I had a good camera, these simply do not give the views justice.
    Started riding around 6:30am, had to use my lights for the first hour. Hopefully you can make out the stars in the pic

Sun coming up over the hills
    😀

In Duddon valley, the colours of the trees was breathtaking

Climbing up the back side of Walna scar

On top

Going round gisburn with the dog will not be the same tomorrow

Nipper99
    Free Member

nice!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Cheers 😀 It was just one of those days it felt great to be alive. Never saw a soul for three hours, just me “out there” on my jack jones with nature. Great singletrack, great dh and great views. Still buzzing about it now 😀

AngusWells

Great stuff. Worth being up early for.

fenred
    Free Member

Did you move at all? All looks the same to me!…just kidding, looks great…love that ‘still buzzing’ feeling 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Did the same route as last week today but I don't care – pic heavy’ is closed to new replies.