Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Did I respond correctly when….
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

….just chatting to a female work colleague about work related stuff, she just out of the blue says;

“Would you like to look at pictures of my garden?”

I childishly sniggered to myself. Is that a normal male reaction or an inappropiate response ?

D28boy
    Free Member

I want to see the pictures!

Harry_the_Spider

Nowt like a bit of topiary.

nbt

Indeed Harry, as I remarked to my neighbour recently I do like a neatly trimmed bush.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Trim & Edge?

McHamish
    Free Member

I told my mother in law that she had a nice pair of jugs once.

She had just taken two tiny little milk jugs out of a cabinet…I thought it was funny, my wife (at the time she was my girlfriend of 6 months) didn’t.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I let one of the barmaids at the Tyn Y Groes know that she had (brought us) nice jugs as we sat down to dinner. 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

The rock variety?

McHamish
    Free Member

I also remember asking a lady at a burger van in Basingstoke if i could check her baps for firmness before eating her burger.

I thought it was funny, but I was drunk and everything I say is hilarious when I’m drunk.

abennell
    Free Member

The amount of giggles i get when i recommend the spitroast chicken at work….. I do it on purpose if they are attractive ladies though!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

imagine trying to keep a straight face as your girlfriends 90 year old grandma is explaing to you about her new garden helper:-

“he was on his hands and knees fiddling with my bush”

“even harry (grandad) isn’t allowed near my bush”

ha, i had to leave the room!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

As I’m forever telling my family please shoot me if I ever fail to giggle at some juvenile pun, double entendre or anything that can be construed as remotely sexual.

It’s actually quiet fun to keep a dead pan straight face when saying things like “Yes, the young girl who’s moved in next door, very pretty, breeds birds you know, Great Tits. And Swallows apparently.” You can then feign digust and indignation when anyone points out the ‘obscure’ sexual reference, calling them some kind of perverse sexual delinquent.

nickf
    Free Member

I slightly cringe at these sorts of comments. Then again, I’m not called Benny Hill, and I’m not 12.

wwaswas

“he was on his hands and knees fiddling with my bush”

you’re lucky it wasn’t her Clematis he was fiddling with.

D28boy
    Free Member

It’s actually quiet fun to keep a dead pan straight face when saying things like “Yes, the young girl who’s moved in next door, very pretty, breeds birds you know, Great Tits. And Swallows apparently.” You can then feign digust and indignation when anyone points out the ‘obscure’ sexual reference, calling them some kind of perverse sexual delinquent.

Oh I say!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I slightly cringe at these sorts of comments. Then again, I’m not called Benny Hill, and I’m not 12.

What kind of comments?

Oh. I see…my god you’re sick, do you have to bring sex into everything? You really need to see someone!

Drac

Neither am I but a good double entendre is very funny.

ononeorange

Post ’em up on here – I’m sure she’d be delighted!

Cougar

A young lady asked me for a double entendre yesterday, so I gave her one.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Did I respond correctly when….’ is closed to new replies.