Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Did I Miss A+A or Kylie this week?
  • cove123

????

samuri
    Free Member

I didn't notice it myself. How about we quickly kick things off now?

I'll suggest, coffee coloured girls with tight curls on their heads that seem to be dominating mainstream advertising nowadays (I'm not complaining by the way, I love them!)

Let me start with Naomi.

The woman is absolutely stunning, I would leave my wife in an instant for her.

RepacK
    Free Member

I already have left your Wife for her 😉

cove123

not bad

Pigface
    Free Member

Not the best photo of her but I would walk over broken glass for Miss Lenoir, makes going anywhere near M+S a drool fest.

edhornby

I'm guessing you've all seen the m and s advert where everyone states the best bit about christmas and phil glenister comes out with what every bloke thinks and says 'come on, it's that bird prancing round in her knickers'

i genuinely laughed at the telly the first time i saw it

GJP
    Free Member

That lass would be alright with a bag on her head, but I would still be more inclined to ride my bike on a Sunday morning. I guess if she is an M&S model then it isn't her face and looks they are paying for.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Erk, not my type either!

PJ266
    Free Member

Looks alright to me.

aleigh
    Free Member

nice to see the thread being its 'usual self'………….. 🙄

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Not for me, bit too lean and doubt I would be her type anyway

GJP
    Free Member

Give her a "tach" and she could be a double for Jimmy Hill. Yes she may have classic facial features and fine bone structure but I really doubt I would even notice her in the street (assuming she was wearing suitable outdoor attire)

zaskar
    Free Member

That picis bad photoshop…

GaryLake
    Free Member

I am constantly astounded by the incredibly high standards STW members have when it comes to women, when considering what a bunch of middle age munters most of you are in the mugshot thread…

*hides*

allthepies
    Free Member

Indeed Gary, some of these guys must be married to former Miss Universe contestants.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Really not that keen on non anglo saxon women, just one of those things and nothing to do with racism, just the way it is and what floats my boat

Coyote
    Free Member

I'm with Samuri on this, she is stunning.

There are either ridiculously high standards on here or a number of guys who may need to *ahem* climb into their wardrobes so that they may "come out" so to speak.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not my type at all, and not through stupidly high standards, I just don't count anyone with a half-decent body as stunning 🙂

Strangelove
    Free Member

Nah she's too tall for me.
    Or should that be I'm too short, fat, balding & ugly for her?

She is stunning, but in the unlikely event that I was given the choice of M&S models I would have to choose Myleene

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Did I Miss A+A or Kylie this week?’ is closed to new replies.