Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Did I just see a UKIP advert on here?
  • wingnuts

Used to have a Premier account and haven’t renewed as the bank card which was auto stored expired. So due to laziness I’ve been getting the full and obviously uncensored capitalist experience over the last couple of weeks. Just flicking about the forum and got hit by the ‘Who rules us?” and bloke sitting on the kerb adverts. I might just never come back …. ( I know the answer to that one!) or get my arras into gear and renew my Premium, but given my suggestion about what to send UKIP with there Freepost address Singletrack Towers had better be careful with their post.

Edit .. So incensed I even put it on the wrong forum!!!!

Drac

As the term UKIP is mentioned many times are on here it may be getting picked up by the ad software, so yes possibly. I’ll bring it to the those of power on here as doubt they want any promotion for that spiteful party.

Jamie
    Free Member

Still preferential to being redirected to the Apple Store.

wingnuts

I understand that concept of marketing but it would lead to some very interesting adverts I would of thought!

derek_starship
    Free Member

I also keep being forced to the Apple Store. It’s very annoying.

Drac

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the Apple store problem.

ti456neal
    Free Member

The App store redirect is driving me nuts!

maccruiskeen

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the Apple store problem.

I’m surprised no one has made it a sticky.

bearnecessities

Toffee apple?

maccruiskeen

🙂

Northwind

Anyone else totally happy with the idea that UKIP’s ad budget might be wasted in smart ads on here?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes NW but also disturbed at the idea of political censorship

scotroutes

Northwind – Member 
    Anyone else totally happy with the idea that UKIP’s ad budget might be wasted in smart ads on here?

I’d have thought that the readership of STW was just as likely as any other sample of the population to be open to the UKIP policies so I don’t see how their budget is being “wasted”.

RustySpanner

If this was my pub or cafe, I wouldn’t have UKIP posters on the wall.
    Owner’s perogative innit blud?

It’s not censorship.

Drac

I’d be surprised if they let the ad continue.

I’m surprised no one has made it a sticky.

I’m not.

Northwind

scotroutes – Member

I’d have thought that the readership of STW was just as likely as any other sample of the population to be open to the UKIP policies so I don’t see how their budget is being “wasted”.

I think the population of STW that give a damn already know where they stand tbh. And also there’s a pretty strong countermessage on here, which won’t always be the case with web ads.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Did I just see a UKIP advert on here?’ is closed to new replies.