Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Did I just hear that? Jeremy Vine content
  • jools182
    Free Member

They are talking about cloud storage

He just explained it as all your stuff being stored in the air

😯 😆

Complete buffoon

benji
    Free Member

Radio for the daily fail reader, sorry utter drivel at it’s dribbliest.

stevied
    Free Member

Jeremy Vine is a **** but I think I detest Steve Wright more

kimbers

you just admitted to listening to jeremy vine!!!!!!

eltonerino
    Free Member

To the cloud!
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T8pB81qEso[/video]

cranberry
    Free Member

The Jeremy Kyle of radio.

He makes my teeth itch.

jools182
    Free Member

I have no choice, he drives me nuts but it’s on the radio at work

I time my lunch so I get at least half an hour away from the nincompoop

pondo

Jeremy Vine is ace. 🙂

zippykona

His mum has just been in my shop.
    She’s nice.

alpin
    Free Member

i used to love getting wound up whilst at work listening to Vine. would fire the nail gun at the radio at times. found that productivity fell when he was on as it was too good to miss (in a comedy “arrrrrrghhhh you dick!” kinda way).

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

He makes me punch my own ears

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I see the Kyle/Vine connection has already been made.

Factual accuracy isn’t required for his programme, it’s mainly about providing a platform for upset middle class moaners who aren’t interested in facts.

slowoldman

Moron. Everyone knows it’s stored in water vapour.

the-muffin-man

Moron. Everyone knows it’s stored in water vapour.

Can you only download when it rains?

jambourgie
    Free Member

I detest Steve Wright more

Indeed.

What a massive, massive bellend.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I heard the cloud was down for a couple of days last week.

Lifer
    Free Member

eltonerino – Member

To the cloud!

What mighty fine taste you have sir!

ThePinkster

Indeed.

What a massive, massive bellend.I’m very relieved to hear it’s not just me then.

jambourgie
    Free Member

The Pinkster – Member
    Indeed.

I’m very relieved to hear it’s not just me then.

The other day I was flicking through the stations in the car when I found D-Train’s ‘You’re The One For Me’, one of my favorite tracks. Then that thundering bellwhiff came in singing over the end. I nearly blew a blood vessel.

He makes me want to self-harm.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’ve looked on clouds from both sides now…

cliffyc
    Free Member

His brother’s funnier!.”conjuctivitis.com,now theres a site for sore eyes”…. (Tim Vine that is..) 🙂

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Indeed.

Indeed. I am glad that Chris Moyles has been outed as a tax fraudster, so hopefully no chance of him picking up the mantle from Wrighty.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Essential in this age that we live in

Replaces the text ‘the cloud’ with ‘my butt’, as well as ‘cloud’ with ‘butt’ in certain contexts

davosaurusrex

He just says the first thing that come into his moronic head. I think my brother summed it up quite well; “Jeremy Vine? He can eat the peanuts out of my shit”.

Charming boy, my brother.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

… but cultured – a Stanley Kubrik fan, evidently.

Northwind

bencooper
    Free Member

I see the Kyle/Vine connection has already been made.

Kyle, Vine, Clarkson, Hunt. The problem is people called Jeremy 😉

JK is actually pretty good at pro-cycling stuff, at least according to his tweets.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Pretending the radio was Graham Nortons head as I heaved a large hammer on the radio was very therapeutic.
    It was just an excuse to buy a DAB really but my god the sound of certain voices on the radio nearly makes it very expensive.

CountZero

Is Radio 2 still going? According to RadMac it had closed down!

MoreCashThanDash

it’s mainly about providing a platform for upset middle class moaners who aren’t interested in facts

I’m seeing a Vine/STW forum demographic match made in heaven.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Pretending the radio was Graham Nortons head as I heaved a large hammer on the radio was very therapeutic.

Can deal with Norton as he’s just a dick to everyone.

Paul O’Grady on the other hand. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus wept pass me a razor…

Missus hates Wright as well, I just tune him out. Evans is the worst daytime presenter, far too **** cheerful for that time of the morning.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Why are you listening to Radio 2.
    6 Music is where it’s at.

nick1962
    Free Member

IMHO Jeremy Vine is vile because he really does know better but still does what he does fully aware of the potential consequences and on a national taxpayer funded radio show.My ire is not aimed just at him but also the producers and procurers.Lowest common denominator radio at times, no doubt trying to compete with some of the other outspoken/controversial commercial channel shows .
    Steve Wright was shit 20 years ago and still is.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

6 Music is where it’s at.

+1

best beeb radio output

slowoldman

Apart from Radio 3

ahwiles
    Free Member

and R4.

radio6? – drivel.

it’s either:

jingles telling us how awesome 6music is, or presenters telling us how cool they are, or, occasionally, some shit music you’ve never heard before.

(but i’m in love with Cerys, of course)

cranberry
    Free Member

The scum-weasel is on again.

The show picks the callers least capable of counting without taking their shoes and socks off and parades them in front of listeners in order to showcase their stupidity and get a rise.

I’ve just jabbed the off button.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

radio6? – drivel.

it’s either:

jingles telling us how awesome 6music is, or presenters telling us how cool they are, or, occasionally, some shit music you’ve never heard before.

Entirely agree with this. R6 is a haven for ‘DJ’s’ that enjoy sniffing each others farts as well as their own.

pondo

i used to love getting wound up whilst at work listening to Vine. would fire the nail gun at the radio at times. found that productivity fell when he was on as it was too good to miss (in a comedy “arrrrrrghhhh you dick!” kinda way).

That’s the point, innit – if every segment ended with “… and I’m glad we can all now agree about that”, I don’t think it would work. I think they have interesting topics, and it provokes debate, and if that often ends up with a bit of gentle, middle-aged, middle-class, middle-England acrimony, then fair play. It’s a bit like this place, really… 😛

jambourgie
    Free Member

Radio6 is digital only no? And however good the music is; it still has irritating people “presenting” it.

I’ve got a theory that Steve Wright is only there for some nefarious reason. I don’t know what that reason is anymore than I know why Jimmy Savile had access to those hospital wards… (JiveHoney (sp) could help me out here) but it’s not normal that someone so annoying should have his own radio show, unless it’s supposed to be ironic, like Alan Partridge?

As such, I theorise that Jeremy Vine and his wind-up show for moronic mouth-breathers is a ‘fluffer’ for the Steve Wright show. If it just came straight on without a gradual sinking down to the lowest common denominator people would be like “eh, who the **** is this ass-hose? I’m not paying my TV License”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Did I just hear that? Jeremy Vine content’ is closed to new replies.