Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Did anyone see a taxi driver strangling a cyclist in Oxford Circus on 9th March?
  • packer
    Free Member
    MSP

The story doesn't ring true to me, he claims to be the victim and says there is no evidence, yet he is being charged with assault, so there must be some evidence against him, or the cps would just unfortunatly drop the case.
    It is too easy to asume that the person who came worst off in a confrontation is the victim but that is often not a real reflection of events. It does look a cock up on the cctv side, just goes to show what a waste of time and money cctv is.

project
    Free Member

Taxi driver strangles cyclist in london,

Taxi driver kills cyclist in liverpool over the weekend,

Taxi driver kills 11 people in the Lakes,and one cyclist,

Taxi driver tries to get through gap that im in last night and hits my elbow with wing mirror,and fails to stop,and i didnt have a pen to write down his number,

See any similarities above

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Make taxis illegal. It's the only way to be sure.

cookeaa

the taxi driver grabbed the scarf around my neck

I doubt his grievance was with cyclists merely the various fops Poncing around London…

I hope when he passed out he didn’t fall on his messenger style satchel and damage his iMac…

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

are taxi drivers the new truck drivers?

I liked the letter in Viz – "we at the hauliers assocaition welcome the recent reduction in fuel VAT, however, these measures simply don't go far enough. We still have to pay the full 17.5% on the carpets we use to wrap our victims before dumping their bodies in laybys"

terrahawk
    Free Member

You lookin at me?

falkirk-mark

Taxi driver strangles cyclist in london,

Taxi driver kills cyclist in liverpool over the weekend,

Taxi driver kills 11 people in the Lakes,and one cyclist,

Taxi driver tries to get through gap that im in last night and hits my elbow with wing mirror,and fails to stop,and i didnt have a pen to write down his number,

See any similarities above

Cyclists, I claim my £5

cynic-al
    Free Member

Think it's "You talkin to me?".

_tom_
    Free Member

Think it's "You talkin to me?".

It is 😛

terrahawk
    Free Member

whatever.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Did anyone see a taxi driver strangling a cyclist in Oxford Circus on 9th March?’ is closed to new replies.