Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Did anyone ride the trail bike TT at Hamsterley yesterday?
  • sharkattack

I was there with my camera and it looked a lot of fun. I wish I was riding it. Good mixture of bikes and riding styles. Fully intend to enter the next one if there is one.

Perfect weather as well. I went with long johns and gore-tex and came back with sunburn. 7 days earlier I was in the same spot in a blizzard.

Just interested to see if anyone here was riding.

Patriot1
    Free Member

I was there racing, it was quality and the track was great, I’ve never been there before so it was a bit of an eye opener 🙂 I was number 91 if you got any pictures fella

martinhurton
    Free Member

We were there but not racing. Not riding much single track because of the racing either! Still a cracking day weather wise, shame we weren’t aware of teh race before we drove there though.

Top tip to those groups pushing bikes UP fire roads (all of you had race numbers), maybe don’t spread out and take up the whole road, and if you see someone heading down maybe move so they don’t have to ride between you or stop altogether 👿

Ignorant barstewards.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Patriot1
    Free Member

Err not guilty, i rode up

martinhurton
    Free Member

Err not guilty, i rode up

Good man 8)

In fairness to those pushing, I wouldn’t have wanted to ride their bikes up either! I would have moved to one side to let others pass coming down the hill though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Did anyone ride the trail bike TT at Hamsterley yesterday?’ is closed to new replies.