Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Did a vlog
  • jamesg55
    Free Member

Tried a vlog round my local loop

Hit me with the comments. Shall I try and do anymore?

YouTube link

kayak23

I quite liked it really, partly as I was riding that Wednesday 🙂
    I liked how you talked about various sections.

The sound was actually remarkably good considering the wind etc.

Loved the crashes.

Oh, and it’s inaudible, not ‘unaudible’… 😉

jamesg55
    Free Member

Lol yes inaudible!

jamesg55
    Free Member

But thanks for the comment. Ye I didn’t think the sound would work so was quite surprised when I watched it all back.

sime46
    Free Member

I really liked this. Good job. It’s something I’ve considered trying myself. I’ve gotta invest in a better computer for the editing jobs tho. Our old girl is on its last legs and stutters terribly when I crank up the resolution.

jamesg55
    Free Member

Thanks again for the comment. I got a new subscriber earlier which was very exciting lol

jambalaya
    Free Member

I left a comment 🙂

Nice, fun to watch. Normal riding. IMO the off the bike filming is always best but obviously more time consuming to do. The liaison talking worked ok but whether in an event only that would be worth watching, for us probably not for you as a record yes.

BTW laughed at the fall at 1:47 – saw roots, stared at roots, fell off – been there done that. Bust a chainring once failing to do a hop like that so enjoyed watching you do that too.

panzerjager
    Free Member

Nice one, I enjoyed that. They’re not trails I know, but I see Cannock being talked about a lot on here, so nice to get some video of the place.
    Nice relaxed style to camera too, you came across as very natural.
    Sound was fine, which Go-Pro are you using? I’m keen on the Hero Session myself, so I’m hoping it was that!

Will certainly go back & subscribe, happy to watch more.

Cheers.

jamesg55
    Free Member

@jambalaya Ye the classic just looking at what I’m going crash into but thanks for the comments. I’ll have to try and talk a riding mate into being a camera man 🙂

@panzerjager again thanks for the comments. The GoPro is actually the super basic GoPro hero (the one just over £100) I had a GoPro hero 2 for a number of years and quality on that was fine and then the spec on this was slightly better and at that point the GoPro 2 were still selling on eBay for £90/95 so I got a brand new unit which was slightly better quality for hardly any extra cost.

kristoff
    Free Member

Enjoyed that *subscribed* have considered doing something similar but need to work on my editing skills.

jamesg55
    Free Member

Thanks, that was all edited just using the Microsoft movie maker app. It’s basic but does the job

senorj

Fair play. Good idea.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Did a vlog’ is closed to new replies.