• This topic has 52 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by timc.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Dialled Bikes PA 29
  • rewski
    Free Member

Do you have any pics with a bike built up, and when will you be taking orders?

adrianmurray
    Free Member

Lovely.

Can we have a 650B Alpine also please Mike?

Rik, The Bike Chain prototypes were titanium Alpines, and no, production isn’t going ahead. Not enough interest.

What’s wrong with a 26″ Alpine, Adrian?

Rewski, will probably start taking orders on PA29 in Jan.

adrianmurray
    Free Member

Good question; I’m 6’2″ and the biggest Alpine is a bit small for my liking… I’m running a Love/Hate at the minute with 100mm stem and a setback post…. wouldn’t want any less reach even for the different riding style of an Alpine. Figure a 650b “hardcore hard tail” would be spot on for folks my size.

rewski
    Free Member

Mike, thanks, sent you a mail via info@dialled.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Now if you can make a version with a 142×12 flavour rear end…..

jonjonjon3
    Free Member

Any news on when/if the PA29 is arriving?

mattjg
    Free Member

bump

mrmoofo

So how will it stand up against the solaris or the skookum?

And do they do it in anything else other that Austin Allegro Metallic brown?

mattjg
    Free Member

So how will it stand up against the solaris or the skookum?

Dno but I do know I prefer the ride of my Love/Hate, which I’ve kept, to my Mk2 Soul, which I didn’t. (I think I’ll get excommunicated from cotictrackworld.com now).

And do they do it in anything else other that Austin Allegro Metallic brown?

Quite liking the clear coat myself.

timc
    Free Member

still no news?

BillOddie

Picked this thread up off a google search. Love the colours on dialled website (raw (still going ahead after the Alpine colour debacle?) and metallic coffee) but not overly sure about the 71/74 angles.

Even with a 120mm fork it’ll end up being about 70/73, which whilst isn’t super steep, I’d like to see a touch slacker at the front.

After having a look at some of the Gnarfriendly 29er HTs, it seems 68/73 angles with 17.1 chainstays seem to be about average.

timc
    Free Member

no point guessing mate

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Bikes PA 29’ is closed to new replies.