Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Dialled Albert classic, just arrived!
  • mattjg
    Free Member

Enjoy your new bikes y’all, I’m even getting a bit of reflected anticipation here and it’s nothing to do with me! But Epsom- gateway to the Leatherhead Riviera – what a place to have a bike company!

PrinceJohn

A PA 29?

Is your heart in that Mike?

souldrummer
    Free Member

With regard to a dropper compatible DB bike I am sure Mike mentioned that the next iteration of the Alpine would have a tapered headtube and a seat tube that would take a dropper. Tried to find it to post a link but failed. Sorry.

Baldysquirt

Mike, let us know when the PA long travel pre-orders are up – could be very interested.

nedrapier

Hooray!

2243g for medium, if anyone’s interested.

That’s with the grey paint and the stickers, but no heli-tape.

PA 29’er, PA-LT and Mk3 Alpine will all have the Reynolds 631 XX44 headtube and dropper compatible seat tube. That’s why this new Prince Albert frame is called Prince Albert Classic as it’s the last Dialled Bikes frame that will feature a standard 1.125″ head tube and 27.2mm seat post.

I’ve been busy behind the scenes working on new MTB frame designs and also launching my new BMX brand, Factory Team Bikes (FTB), which is why I don’t get on here much these days and also why the Dialled Bikes website is out of date (it will be updated eventually).

Tasso
    Free Member

This had been off my radar but would love one of these in blue – can’t justify a swap though as the Orange 725 is just so good anyway. Even my initial thoughts of resprays seem a bit far off as the finish is standing up really well and I warmed to the colour.

Still, dropper posts and tapered head tubes eh…. tell me more about the PA LT please Mike.

Can I be the first to request powder blue with red decals and a better name than LT? Loath acronyms. Slacker perhaps?

nwill1
    Free Member

When do we get to see some pics of this beast built up????

nedrapier

Give us a chance! Waiting for forks and wheel myself. Sounds like LoCo’s going to have good finished pretty sharpish, though.

juan
    Free Member

Wow how tall are you loco, this one look massive. And instead of doing stupid stuff with push bikes, get your bloody SRX 600 working (or sell me the camshaft for cheap 😉 )

Cheezpleez

PA long travel? Got to be the Shlong, surely …

LoCo
    Free Member

6′ 3″ ish so if anything the the 19.5″ is a little on the small size, think I have a camshaft from one of the the ‘spare’ engines, however it’ll need to be reground a bit as it’s a touch pitted, let me know, Family are over in the Picardie region on a regular basis so could post it cheap too 😀

Not going to get it built (albert) until at least the end of next week) as too much proper work to do!

juan
    Free Member

sure i’ll mail you late during the day 😉

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Eh I mean.

}http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii624/jameswilliams54/th_IMG_0322.jpg[/img

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Ill get there in the end.

nwill1
    Free Member

Looks awsome….what size is this one?

I thinking of changing from a charge blender to either one of these or a BFE…what’s the difference between the new & old PA?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ooooooh, is that a 15.5″er? 😛

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Yep it’s a 15.5″er.

nedrapier

winnerrr!

Looks ace, good work!

Aiming to be riding mine by next weekend. A selection of bits are converging on my desk from Portsmouth, Low Dalby, Gosport and Grafschaft.

lovetoride
    Free Member

nwill1 – Let me know if you sell the blender.

honourablegeorge

Nice looking bike – the dropouts aren’t the most elegant though, are they? What’s the reasoning for all that clutter?

Swayndo
    Free Member

So Mike, when can I preorder a PA29er?

unovolo
    Free Member

Regards names for the Prince Albert LT,what about “Ampallang” or “Apadravya”
    Keeps the reference to the original (look them up and you will see what I mean)

The name’s are set now. Definitely gonna be PA-LT and PA-29’er.

Looking forward to seeing more builds of the Classics.

nedrapier

😀

Good old thrash round Surrey Hills on Sunday; verdict = FUN.

Well done Mike for the frame, thank you LoCo for the fork advice.

rob2
    Free Member

I don’t know how you post pics up but mine’s stealth matte black with black rebas.

Blimin lovely frame. Just been looking at the Bmx frames 🙂

nwill1 – Member
    I thinking of changing from a charge blender to either one of these or a BFE…what’s the difference between the new & old PA?

The tubing (853 instead of 725), slightly lighter weight, and slightly tweaked geometry (the 725’s geometry was also designed around a sagged 130mm travel fork, and the 853’s is designed around sagged 120mm forks). Not major differences, just a few refinements.

mike0508
    Free Member

Just want to share my build all the way from the Philippines. Thanks mike for the fast shipment
    http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/marinht/dialled/DSC05240.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5Dnull

LoCo
    Free Member

Finaly finished!

DSC_0239 by Loco Tuning, on Flickr

DSC_0245 by Loco Tuning, on Flickr

Fully clear vinyl wrap along with custom decals (we’ll be supplying the vinyl tape soon too, really thick and tough.

The forks are set at 130 at the moment and it feels ok for steeper stuff, but will try them at 120mm to get it a bit more flickable.
    You can definatly feel the difference between the 520 gen. 2 frame, that this replaced and the 853, with it just feeling a bit more ‘alive’ from the off. 😀

rewski
    Free Member

Very nice.

Gordymac
    Free Member

Here is my PAC first build. I don’t think much will change apart from maybe a dropper post. First ride out on it the other night was fun. Looking forward to a long fun relationship 😆

Riders bikes Gordymac Dialled by Gordymac’s, on Flickr[/img]

docrobster
    Free Member

This photo taken the day I built it up, since changed the rims to arch EX’s and trimmed the front hose, plus red lock jaw clamps-little bits matter!

messiah
    Free Member

Nice retro RockShox stickers Gordy 😀

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Albert classic, just arrived!’ is closed to new replies.