Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Diablo charging
  • chrishc777
    Free Member

My Diablo died a bit quickly when out yesterday, I’ve put it on charge and the instructions state that the unit flashes green and the charger is red when charging, then the unit turns green and the charger turns green when charged.

Well the unit is now showing fixed green showing it’s charged and the charger light is still red, what’s going on?

The light is brand new, has done 2 rides

xc-steve
    Free Member

Can’t say I pay any attention to the charging lights on my Exposures, but what I do know is I’ve used them 3 winters in a row of hard use (elite winter training 2/3hours each night). I simply get home plug in and leave till I use them next.

They’re intelligent chargers so will simply stop when its done and trickle it if needs be.

On a side note my experience of the Diablo is its duration is a bit more mixed compared to the Toro I have on the bars. Which pretty much lasts exactly 3 hours on full power.

Hope thats of some help.

amedias
    Free Member

my Diablo is starting to behave a bit funny (after ~3 years), erratic run times, saying its charged when it isn’t, occasionally failing to turn on (and off!), probably should send it back for some love.

MaxxD on the other hand of same age still performing well, so part of me thinks the smaller battery in the diablo might be suffering more over time than the big one.

If yours is brand new though possibly got a duffer so could be worth taking back to the shop to check or swap for another one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Diablo charging’ is closed to new replies.