• This topic has 85 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by timc.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Di Matteo Sacked
  • binners

So RDM was apaprently sacked for dropping Torres, against the express instructions of the boss. That’s a pretty unambiguous message to anyone coming in. I pick the team, not you!

Rafa will be gone before the seasons out. Like everyone before him. Has Fergie started baiting him yet? Something to look forward to, at least 😆

I feel sorry for RDM but he was never going to win over the dressing room.

Says a lot about a club, when whether the manager keeps his job, or not, seems to depend on keeping John Terry happy. Pathetic!

Coyote
    Free Member

What binners said. Poor show when one (past it) player holds so much sway.

Nobby

I don’t think most of the Chelski fans are particular fans of Rafa…

I texted several yesterday and am unable to pass on the responses as the extent of expletives would see me banned & deleting them would leave very little, incoherent text.

It went up to a whole new level when I suggested there was a rumour Rafa had been told to sign Steven Gerrard at any cost in fact, I believe some new words were invented. 🙂

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Rafa is an average manager and will, IMO, leave Chelsea in an average upper mid table position… which is good news to fans of all the other clubs! result. ;o)

After seeing Rafa at Liverpool, at least we know Torres will be starting more games, not before time when he cost 50 mill!

binners

The bang-em-in-for-fun Torres of Liverpool days is but a distant memory though. Replaced, as he has been, by the worlds most expensive donkey, who looks so lacking in confidence, he’s actually scared to shoot. He looks slightly better than last season, but that’s hardly saying much

Rafa had been told to sign Steven Gerrard at any cost in fact

He’s hardly an illustrious track record for buys, has he? He’ll spend a fortune, and end up saddling Chelsea with a similar bunch of third-raters he left Liverpool saddled with. Actually… this has the potential to be the gift that keeps on giving 😀

timc
    Free Member

x2 La Liga Titles, x1 Champions League, x1 Uefa Cup, x1 Fa cup not bad for an average manager i guess.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Di Matteo Sacked’ is closed to new replies.