• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • DHB shorts – sizing?
  • IHN

Seems I’m between M and L according to the sizing chart on Wiggle – 6’1″, 34″ waist. I’m after bib shorts to, so too short in the body will be as annoying as too baggy.

Anyone got any, whats the sizing like?

Gutterball
    Free Member

I’d definitely go down the way. I’m shorter and thicker than you, and M does me fine – L was too baggy.

martyntr
    Free Member

I’d go down a size. I wear L DHB, but XL everything else

pjt201
    Free Member

conversely i’d go up a size. i’ve got a pair of dhb shorts in m and am the same dimensions as you IHN. They fit fine round the waist and in length but the leg grippers are horrendously tight, can’t wear them for more than about 10 minutes without feeling like my legs are going to fall off from restricted blood supply.

jonb
    Free Member

Probably just under 34″ and 5’10” and I go for a medium.

If you’re really unure order both and send one back (check you can with lycra shorts first). Only cost you a couple of quid postage.

Philby

I’m exactly 6 foot and just under 34 inch waist, though my legs are fairly skinny. I have the Medium dhb Earnley bibshorts and they fit fine and are excellent VFM.

doughboy

I am the same size as you (6ft 1″ with a 34″ waist) and am very pleased with my DHB bib shorts in a Large size. They are indeed great value for money. I also have some 3/4’s and tights and they are equally as good.

IHN

Ah well, I’ve ordered the medium now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘DHB shorts – sizing?’ is closed to new replies.