Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • DHB shoes – a winge!
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Riding along this morning, caught my foot (at VERY SLOW SPEED) on a tree. The straps that hold the shoe on TORE straight off at the metal eyelet!! Just 6 miles of SITS with a shoe held on by the toe strap!!!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Brand new were they?
    What about the other 2 straps?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Not brand new no – but worn sparingly!! The top and middle strap came clean off – leaving the bottom (tie) strap to hold the shoe on!!

theotherjonv

I had a pair of spesh go just like that. The plasticky material they make the cheaper straps out of, once it starts to tear goes straight through. So I don't think it's just DHB.

Hope it didn't spoil SiTS, sounds like it was good. I presume you just duck taped it on for the next 23 and a bit hours??

seanoc
    Free Member

Wiggle will replace them (they replaced mine after the sole dropped off after only almost 2 years); they're great like that. Stop moaning and get in touch with them.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

sean – i hope so!!

Can't get in touch at 21:10 on a sunday evening dude!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

rr, apologies, didn't realise you lost 2 out of 3 straps. Bummer!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

We are sorry that the goods you received from us were faulty and we have today received the return items listed: –

* 1 x dhb M1 MTB Shoes 44 White/Silver/Red

We will dispatch 1 x dhb M1 MTB Shoes 44 White/Silver/Red to you as soon as possible.

We have today refunded the amount of GBP -4.09 to your PayPal account for the cost of returning goods to us.

cynic-al
    Free Member

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol – great and very apt pic 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DHB shoes – a winge!’ is closed to new replies.