Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • DH WC Live -Spoilers
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well done Manon, looks like between her and Rach they could smash the rest of them this year

stevede
    Free Member

Hoping Manon runs Rachel closer this year, should be interesting as Rachel is the bigger more powerful rider and Manon is the more technically gifted. Would be ace if ratboy gets a podium today, be good to see Sam dale replicate his performance in qualies.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yeah, I’d be scared of Rach coming back from being ill.
    Fairclough just running hard on the 180mm bile not making it.

Rat boy has a chance, but just watching Greg watching every rider on the starting corners

orena45

Is Redbull TV working OK for everyone? Can only get the ‘title’ screen on both the Android app and the Web site, so missing it all 👿

mikewsmith
    Free Member
    orena45

That’s the one I’m trying. Still nothing. 🙁

orena45

I’m in!… but seems to be repeat-live from the beginning 😕

patriotpro
    Free Member

Share the link guys – redbull app is ****

stevede
    Free Member

Gwin’s back!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

wow Gwin made it, not sure what Rat Boy had in there but it could have taken it, shame for Mick bit could be competitive this year.

asherh
    Free Member

Gwin did have God on his side though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

And Miami didn’t!

steezysix
    Free Member

Bugger, missed the live coverage. Since when do they have the DH finals on a Saturday? That’s my plans for tomorrow ruined, I’ll have to go ride my bike instead… 👿

tenfoot

Clinical ride from Gwin. Sam Dale did well, with a spectacular finish 😯

Pleased for Manon. It could be her year.

asherh
    Free Member

Does anyone else find it hard to root for Gwin? He just seems like a bit of a characterless wet lettuce compared to a lot of the field.
    Chuffed for Sam Dale too, especially as I plonked him in my fantasy team as a wild card!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep he is the lever in the back to move the eyes action hero (over 30’s only for that one) really wish Miami had kept is chain till the end. Also nice to see a 40 year old in the top 20.

maxtorque

Wow, i thought Gee would be a bit further up there tbh, but great to see the UK girls ripping it up at the front 😉

stevede
    Free Member

Yeah Gee will be sulking even more than usual after that showing, I thought that his power and fitness would’ve be an advantage on that track. Awesome result for Sam Dale, think him and bryceland will be challenging the top boys on the more tech tracks for sure. What happened to fairclough? Had to nip out and missed his run.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Gutted for Ratboy, was really hoping he was going to take his first WC or at least trouble Minaar and Hannah and get on the podium.

Good to see Sam Dale get a solid top 10 he’s been riding well for a few years now. Great run and awesome style. Also a spectacular finish area crash. Gotta love they way he came to a halt sat upright and just adjusted his knee pad like nothing had really happened! 😀

Beaumont and Simmons in the top 20 too and Cunningham in 21st.

So keen to be going to ride DH in the morning! (Thats on a 26″ V10 not an Enduro bike 😛 )

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I’m sure Shimano were loving the slow motion close up repeats of the drivetrain on Bryceland’s bike with the chain hanging off. Glad to see him qualifying so well though.

Gwin is dull, but so quick.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Shimano probably loved the close up of his cranks, I doubt E13 loved the fact it showed their LG1 had dropped the chain!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘DH WC Live -Spoilers’ is closed to new replies.