Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • DH and MTB in Scotland
  • coe1234
    Free Member

Glencoe DH Black Track Video

Glencoe Mountain Red and Black DH tracks
    Wanted to get some of the lesser known tracks out there; Glencoe opened last weekend with the sun shining and it was awesome! The Black run is a technical trail with plenty of turns, drops and features which slowly opens out as you reach the new jump line. Red track is shaping up to flow nicely with a few technical sections and an intermediate jump line (with easy outs) towards the end.

legend
    Free Member

Come on Glencoe, you’re better than spamming forums!

coe1234
    Free Member

Ha, not spamming forums. I’ve recently moved to Glen Coe from down south and don’t know many trails. just Nevis and Coe, wanted to get a chat going so I could find out some other ones close by. Was at Coe when they opened, got anew gimble and phone so tested it out. Let me know if you know of any decent tracks

Northwind

Obviously Nevis just up the road and god’s trailcentre at kinlochleven.

Looks like it’s had quite a lot of work since I was last up there… The dh had got really beaten up. I still shite it a wee bit off glencoe tbh 😆

Are the life operators any less arsey? Have to admit that honked me off last time I was up. It’s not riders’ faults that the lifts/bike mounts aren’t great.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Ha, not spamming forums. I’ve recently moved to Glen Coe from down south and don’t know many trails.

Assuming that’s your video, which you’ve now posted twice on the forum, you know it takes about 5 seconds on Google to find out you work at Glencoe?

sharkattack

Cool user name Mr. Coe

thegman67

I really like Glencoe downhill trails but the lift guys are very unhelpfull but then again the ones at Fort Bill are just as bad imo

thegreatape
    Free Member

Assuming that’s your video, which you’ve now posted twice on the forum, you know it takes about 5 seconds on Google to find out you work at Glencoe?

Oh dear 🙂

Northwind

This can’t possibly be as much of a trainwreck as the one we had with the last dude that worked at glencoe, can it?

matt_outandabout

It can be – she is clearly an employee, started work there in December..

Didn’t the last one also plead ‘I’m not connected in any way’?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Rumour has it that guy actually was a real rock n rolla or something…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘DH and MTB in Scotland’ is closed to new replies.