Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Devon Dirt – how was it?
  • aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

lovely day for it, how was it? I saw that they’d really changed the route from previous years and had gone south of the A38 for much of it. I’m guessing the national Park weren’t happy with it going in and around Hound Tor/Lustleigh etc…

Gunz
    Free Member

How annoying, just down the road from me and I never knew this event existed, next year then.

darbeze
    Free Member

It was a good day with a good route. As you say, quite different to previous years. I took my Croix De Fer with 35c Rapid Rob knobblies and had a great time.

My only criticism would be that with over 400 riders this year, there was a monster bottleneck 10 minutes in when we left road to go off road onto some narrow double track. We were stationary for about 20 minutes waiting for riders ahead to clear the section. Apart from that, another enjoyable event.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

good to hear! I was stuck coming out of a side road in Ashburton just after start and watched the procession for a good 5-10 minutes!
    glad it went well.

medoramas
    Free Member

Yeah, it was a crackin’ day! That bottleneck was pretty funny, seeing the guys falling over, trying to do 0,0001 mph clipped-in… 😆

That chocolate cake with some crushed shortbread-thing in the middle – how f**n good it was!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Devon Dirt – how was it?’ is closed to new replies.