Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Devon Dirt 2015 – are you riding?
  • medoramas
    Free Member

I’ve just entered. It will be my 3rd time. I don’t know what makes me love the event more: riding with a horde of mtb’ers across Dartmoor or the cakes… 😆

fionap

Cakes? Am tempted. Hadn’t heard of this event before.

dexa

I will be there with my mate Spiderman. My second time, Spiderman’s 100.. and some thing! The cake is epic in size. Hope the weather is more mellow than last year.

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

How was Devon Dirt then? must have been cracking!

Stupid.is
    Free Member

It was a cracking day and a big thanks to all involved. The route was tough with plenty of climbing but hey it on Dartmoor after all. Link to Strava for the route here Devon Dirt Strava.

medoramas
    Free Member

Lovely ride, indeed!

Plenty of climbing, it wasn’t easy for sure.

There was a guy on a green CX bike, he was “a bit older” than most folks… And he was clearing the rocky descents faster than many MTB’kers!

I’m happy I cleared nicely and in full controll two descents with which I used to feel not very confident.

And the chocolate brownie was so good!!! I think I had about 20 pieces… 😆

wildc4rd
    Free Member

Was an awesome day indeed, the apple flapjack at the first stop was great! 1400 meters of climbing in about a 50k ride, love Dartmoor!

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

ah lovely job. is that the same route as last year? were there any ‘issues’ with route markers disapearing?
    not too gutted about missing as I was on a biking/climbing/surfing stag weekend in the Gower…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Devon Dirt 2015 – are you riding?’ is closed to new replies.